Rowoon

Sitting in your car as you wait for the traffic to move along on the motorway, you had a class to at university to get to. Worrying you looked at the time and saw you had at least half an hour to get there.

Traffic moves forward and you press on the gas to move forward but instead hear a rumbling sound. "NO! This cannot be happening to me!" You say but sigh and slowly move your car to the side so others can pass.

You put your head on the steering wheel mumbling nothings to yourself.  Your startled when you hear tapping on your window. Looking up you see a handsome stranger staring back at you. Putting your window down you say "Hello?". He smiles and says back "Hi. I saw you pull over and thought I'd come check if you need anything". Smiling at his kindness you reply "thank you but I don't even know what's wrong with my car" Laughing embarassingly.

"Can you put your hood up then and I'll take a look for you" he says. You sit there confused until he motions to a lever at the bottom of your chair. Blushing you pull it and the front hood of your car pops open. He walks towards it and you open your door to follow him.

As he looks at your engine, you admire him until he turns around catching you staring. You quickly turn your head away and see him smiling at you from the corner of your eye. "I'm Rowoon" he says sticking his hand out for you to shake. Grabbing his hand you shake it as you say "Y/N". He nods his head before pointing to your engine and saying "it needs a coolant, the engine is overheated". "It needs a what?" You say back before asking "can I still drive it? I need to get to class".

He shakes his head but says "I can drop you off to your class". You stand there thinking and then ask "but what about my car?". He smiles and says "I'll pick you up after class and we can go get the coolant". "Are you sure?" You says cautiously. You've only just met him and he's offering you a ride now. "You don't have to, you can always stay here and call someone else" he says seeing your hesitation. Looking at the traffic you know that even if you did call someone, they wouldn't be able to make it in time to drop your off.

Trusting Rowoon as he made the effort to help you out, you figure he can't be dangerous. You look around not spotting a car parked near you, turning to Rowoon confused you say "Sooo... where's your car?". He laughs before making his way to the back of your car. You follow and see him point to a motorbike. Your eyes widen before you point to it and say "that's your ride!?".

He grins proudly and hands you a helmet before hopping onto his motorbike. Turning to you he says "hop on". You stare at the helmet in your hands before taking a breath and putting it on. Sitting behind him he looks to you and says "hold on tight okay?". You nod your head worried as your arms move around his waist holding tightly. You feel his chest rumble as he laughs, "I got you, don't worry" you hear him say. The sound of engine turning on makes you tighten your grip around his waist. The motorbike comes to life and he speeds off down the motorway.

~~~~~~~~~

Parking in front of your university you hop off and take the helmet handing it back to him. "Thank you so much for the ride here" you say smiling at him. "It's no problem. So I'll pick you up after class and we can go fix your car?" He asks. "Yes please and thank you again" you say. He laughs before putting his helmet on and turning the engine on. He stops suddenly taking his helmet off and you stand there worried "is something wrong?" You ask.

He smiles shaking his head before asking you "maybe after we fix your car, I can take you out on a date?". You blush and nod your head as a stray piece of hair falls in front of your face. He reaches up and tucks it behind your eye making your face go even more red. Grinning he says "cool! I'll see you later then beautiful" winking at you before he drives off.

You watch as he goes and can't help but scream a little at how good everything turned out.

----THE END----