Taeyang <Request>

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO itslydiahereboo!! Hope you have a great birthday today!! This is my present to you so I hope you like it😂😂.

Also requested by tgkanekighoul and CARAT_HOUR_VICTON ... popular guy haha. I'm sorry if it's not good, I only had one day to come up with an idea lol and my brains been on holiday mood for what feels like forever haha.

AND OMG SF9 RELEASED THEIR 1ST VIDEO TEASER FOR BURNING SENSATION.. so here are the teaser pics to go with them.. I'm sorry for spamming lol.

---------

You sat up on your bed and yawned having just woken up. Looking to your phone sitting atop the side table, you reach forward grabbing it. Seeing that you had one text message you unlocked your phone smiling when you saw that it was from your boyfriend. Sitting up in your bed you read over the message:

Rise and shine beautiful. Happy Birthday to you!!! I am so lucky to have you in life, I wish I could be there to celebrate today with you but I'll make it up to you soon, I promise! Love, Taeyang.

You go to send a reply back but are stopped when you hear your mum calling you to get ready. Sighing you quickly send a thank you message back and rush around your room as you grab everything you need before heading to the kitchen.

"Ohhh muffins" you say when your eyes land on the plate of freshly cooked muffins on the counter. You go to reach for one but are stopped when your mum enters the kitchen holding a small box.

Eyeing the box you curiously ask "soooo... what's in the box?", your mum laughs and replies "well its for a certain someones birthday from her very lovely boyfriend". You squeal and reach for the box excitedly going to grab the box but your mum pulls it out of your reach making you frown.

"Uh.. who said it was for you missy?" she says raising an eyebrow at you as she tries to hold her laughter in. You pout at her and she laughs before finally handing you the box, you jump up and down your excitement barely contained. "Well open it already" your mum says making you snap out of your jumping daze.