Jaeyoon

You struggled up the stairs as you carried one of the boxes. Letting out a breathe as you took a break leaning on the wall halfway up the stairs. "Why did I grab the heaviest one?" You mumble to yourself before attempting to move up the stairs again. You decide to walk backwards up the stairs to avoid falling down them. The box suddenly feels alot lighter the further you get up the stairs.

When you reach the top you smile nodding to yourself until you notice a pair of shoes standing in front of you. Peeking around the box your boyfriend grins at you his hands supporting the box from the bottom. "Awww I didn't do that myself" you say realising that Jaeyoon had carried the box for you. He laughs at this taking the box off your hands and placing it in the kitchen.

"Jagi leave the heavy boxes to me, I don't want you getting hurt" Jaeyoon says looking to you. You smile at him nodding your head before he grabs hold of it. The both of you walk back down towards the moving truck and he let's go. He finds another box and hands it to you, you secure it in your arms seeing the label 'pillows' on it. "Really oppa" raising your eyebrow at him. He just laughs before giving your butt a pat as he says "Come on gorgeous or is that too much to handle?" Challenging you.

You turn and head inside hearing his laughter ring behind you making you shake your head. Once you finished putting the box down, your boyfriend comes in placing a box down too. You see his muscles flex as he sets the box down and you can't keep your eyes away. Catching you staring, Jaeyoon flexes his arms more and you blush at this turning away quickly.

"Enjoy the show jagi?" He asks winking at you before you both head down again. You stop a few steps behind him watching as he closes the door of the truck. Jaeyoon turns around seeing you as he says "still drooling over me I see". You laugh as you deny this saying "I was not, I was wondering if there were any boxes left" gesturing to the truck. Your boyfriend chuckles softly saying "sure Y/N sure".

You huff before spinning round and heading inside. Suddenly Jaeyoon grabs you and throws you over his shoulder making you scream. "Yah! Put me down!" You say hitting his back. Your boyfriend just chuckles giving your butt a light pat as he continues walking up the stairs. You give up and rest your chin on your arm relaxing as he carries you up.

He places you on the couch winking as he walks to one of the boxes lying scattered on the ground. "Anyways that was the last box so come help me unpack" he says pointing to the boxes surrounding the two of you. Nodding you kneel down and open a box nearby as Jaeyoon does the same. You turn to ask him something but stop as you see him hanging photos on the wall. His singlet helps define his muscles more along with the sweat running down.

You blink repeatedly still staring before standing up and making your way to your boyfriend. Hugging him from the back you feel him jump slightly and you laugh at this. He peeks over his shoulder looking at you as he says "what ya doing jagi". You smirk as you say "im just enjoying the show oppa" running your hands over his abs. You feel his chest rumble as he laughs and you laugh along with him.

"See! I knew you were staring" he exclaims clearly proud of himself. You just shake your head as you pull away. He quickly turns around wrapping his arms round your hips pulling you in. "Aren't you glad we moved in together? Now we can both enjoy the sights of each other" he says smiling down at you. You laugh at this and lean up to kiss him. He smiles moving one hand to cup your face drawing you closer as your lips touch.

His arm round your waist tightens before he dips you down. You gasp pulling away as he laughs at this. Looking up at him you blow a kiss and he grins before pulling you up again. "I think I like this new living arrangement" he states still grinning at you. You hum your agreement staring at him too as you both lean in for another kiss.

----THE END----