Youngbin <Request>

Hi everyone! This is a Youngbin requested imagine for narryzprincezz. Thank you for requesting this, I hope you like it!! :)

---------

Walking down the busy streets of Korea you were heading to the FNC building to meet with your boyfriend Youngbin. Arriving at the building you walked inside and headed towards the practice room checking to see if he would be in there.

You see the door slightly ajar and was about to knock when you hear a man's voice. "I think it's in your best interest to break it off now Youngbin" he says. You then hear Youngbin say back "sir, I'm sorry but I disagree with you". You stand there confused as to what's going on, against your better judgement you listen on.

"If you continue this, then I'm afraid your career might not last very long" the man says. "But you don't understand sir. I can't leave her" your boyfriend replies. "Yes you can. She will eventually get over it and so will you" he says. You take a deep breath in and out closing your eyes. You have a fair idea of what they are talking about now but you can't be certain.

You hear him sigh before saying "I don't know about this sir. I can't just switch my feelings off for her". "Youngbin, your the leader of the group. I'm only looking out for you, if you choose to stay with her then she will only bring you down. There will be fans who won't like the idea of you two together" the man replies back. Having heard enough you turn around as a tear rolls down your face.

~~~~~~~~~

As you walk to the park you can't help but go over everything you heard. Maybe the man was right? You knew that once Youngbin debut with SF9, it would put a strain on your relationship as well as the fans not liking that he's taken. Putting your head in your hands and closing your eyes, you think about what to do.

You hear your phone buzz in your pocket and so pull it out. Seeing your boyfriends name on the screen you don't know what to expect. He texted asking if you guys could meet tonight. You knew what was coming as you were reading the text and couldn't help the feeling of your stomach dropping. You text him back that you can meet him at the park and he replies back with an okay. You sigh as you sit there.

~~~~~~~~~

You see Youngbin walking towards you and you put a smile on your face as you go to hug him. You feel his arms wrap loosely around your waist and you feel as if your about to burst into tears. However you hold back and turn to him asking "so what did you wanna see me for?". His eyes avoid yours before he says "umm.... I think that we should..." but he stops halfway confusing you.

You ask him "you think we should what?" wanting to get this over with quickly. "Oh I think we should... go somewhere this weekend" he quickly finishes. You stand there confused before realising he doesn't want to break your heart. Because of this you know that you have to be the one to break things off if he's to have a successful career.

Not wanting to be the one to stand in his way you start off saying "um actually there was something I wanted to tell you Youngbin". He looks at you confused before you continue on "I don't think this is working out.... maybe we should end this before either one of us gets hurt..." you mumble.

You look up at him to see his shocked face he stutters as he asks you "Alma? what... why? I thought we were okay?". You hold back the tears before saying "I just think it's better this way". You don't allow him to say anything else as you turn away walking away from him. "Alma! Wait! " you hear him shout but try your best to ignore him, you can't help it as the tears start to fall freely down your face.

Taking one last glance back, you cry when you catch sight of him standing there shocked as he runs his hand through his hair frustrated. Turning back around, you hurriedly rush off before you can change your mind, ignoring the sinking feeling in your stomach as you walk away from the one person who you've loved for most of your life.

~~~~~~~~~

It's been nearly a year since that day you two broke up. Although you hated what happened you knew it was for the best seeing how successful SF9 had gotten once they debuted.

You were on your way to meet your friend at a café you both wanted to try. As you were walking there you passed by that same park and couldn't help the flashbacks that came along. Shaking your head you picked up the pace as you headed to the café.

Spotting your friend sitting all the way in the back as she waved at you yelling "Alma over here!". You smile at her before making your way over unaware of the pair of eyes that looked up when your name was mentioned.

As you and F/N chatted, she suddenly asked "Alma, I know this really nice gu-" you stop her knowing exactly what she's going to say next. "F/N I've told you already. I don't think I'm ready to date again not after what happened with you know who" you say running your finger along the table. She sighs and replies "your the one who broke up with him. I don't see why you haven't moved on, it's been almost a year".

You glare at her as you say "you know why I broke up with him. I was doing it so he could live the life he's living now. Have you seen how happy he's been lately? Look at how successful SF9 has been". Your face softens after your outburst before you apologize for getting mad at her. She smiles at you as you hear "can we talk for a minute Alma?".

Your eyes widen at Youngbin's voice and you slowly turn around. He holds his hand out for you to take but you just stare at it. You notice people looking at the both of you and you politely say "sorry but I need to go now" before rushing out of the store.

Hearing footsteps following behind you, you start to pick up your pace. You're stopped when you feel a hand grab your arm and spin you around. Stumbling forward, you fall into Youngbin's arms. Blushing you push away and take several steps back.

He frowns at this and says "Y/N... I want another chance". Your shocked at how sad he sounds as he continues on "I want you by my side, no mater what happens with my career". A small smile appears on your face and he suddenly pulls you closer, kissing you. You hesitantly wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him back before pulling away afterwards.

Youngbin smiles lightly at you as he says "please give us another chance?", you stare up into his eyes and a small smile tugs at your lips before you give in, nodding your head as an okay. You laugh as Youngbin smiles happily before grabbing you and spinning you around.  

"I love you okay?" He says as he pulls back to look at you. You nod and say shyly back "I love you too" and before you know it, he's picking you up again and spinning you around. Youngbin presses his lips against yours as you laugh at his behaviour loving how right it feels to be with him again.

----THE END----