Dawon <Christmas>

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE or if its not Christmas yet for you guys then Merry early Christmas lol!!😄😄

---------

The sun shined down on your face waking you up. Groaning you snuggled further into Dawon wanting to sleep some more when you feel his chest rumble from laughing. You squinted to see what he was laughing at and saw that he was looking down at you. "What?" You mumbled closing you eyes and leaning on his chest again. "Nothing" he mumbles back before his grip loosens around you and he gets off the bed.

"I'm gonna go brush my teeth" he says before walking in the bathroom. You groan again not wanting to get up but go against your own wishes and sit up in bed. Looking out the window your eyes widen when you see snow falling down and the street piled up with it. "Dawon!! There's snow!!" You shout running to put some warmer clothes on.

You burst out in laughter when Dawon comes running out of the bathroom toothpaste still on his face as he looks out the window too. "Omg it really is" he says shocked before following what you were doing. When hes done you both run out the door jumping into the snow together. Laughing as the cold rush of the snow gets to you. You start making a snowman when you feel something wet hit you right in the back. Confused you touch your back and see your hand was now covered in melted snow. Blinking repeatedly you look behind and see your boyfriend waving at you as he smiles cheekily. "Oh it's on!" You yell before taking cover behind a tree and making some snowballs for yourself.

Quickly peeking over you see that Dawon is trying to make some too so you take the chance to throw one at him. You cover your mouth laughing when you see it hit him right on the head. He stops shocked spotting you laughing, when you decide to throw another. He quickly dodges before throwing one at you but it hits the tree instead. Deciding to tease him you say "Haha you missed!" Pointing at him before stopping when another snowball hits your shoulder. Your mouth drops open before you both start randomly throwing snowballs.

It had gone quiet for a while now and Dawon was no where to be seen. Peeking pass the tree you see him standing out in the open. Shaking your head at his mistake, you take aim and throw at him. However he quickly turns around seeing the snowball coming his way and ducks down. Your hand flies up to cover your mouth when Zuho appears behind him and the snowball hits him square in the face. You watch as he wipes the snow off his face and raises an eyebrow at you while your boyfriend stands back up quietly laughing at your situation. "Oh would you look at the time, I think I better head inside before I catch a cold or something..... Nice seeing you Zuho byee" you quickly say before speed walking your way inside not daring to look back.

"I'm going to take a wild guess and say that you haven't asked her yet?" Zuho states turning to Dawon. "Nope, not even close" he replies back, throwing the snowball in his hand up before catching it again. He watches as the snowball goes up in the air again before falling back into his grasp once again, his eyes widen as an idea pops up in his head. "I have the perfect idea!!" Dawon exclaims before turning to Zuho as he rushes towards the house saying "I gotta get everything ready so bye for now". Zuho shakes his head as he mumbles to no one "Yah, I come all this way just to get hit by a snowball and left out in the cold...", he laughs softly to himself as he watches Dawon sprint around the house grabbing stuff. 

~~~~~~~~~

"Alright take a step now and then we are nearly there" Dawon says to you as his hands cover your eyes. "What are you up to Dawon?" you question confused as to what was happening. Suddenly he removes his hands from your eyes and your mouth drops at the sight in front of you. "Its a winter wonderland!!" your boyfriend exclaims happy as he looks out at the sight in front of you two. He runs forward to a pile of snowballs already made near the two of you, you go to cover your face with your hands waiting for the snowball to hit you, but when nothing happens you carefully lower your hands and see him staring at you funnily.

"Here" he says to you pushing the snowball in his hand towards you. Confused you walk slowly to him being mindful that he is full of surprises. Reaching for the snowball your hand grabs the air as he moves the snowball away from you. "Really Dawon" you say shaking your head jokingly. Your boyfriend laughs and smiles widely at you before kneeling down in the snow. "um what are you doing? Its cold get back up" you comment going to grab his arm and pull him off the ground but he shakes his head at this and moves his arm away. "Yah! I'm trying to be romantic here and your ruining it jagi" he states looking up at you as you laugh at his comment. "sorry sorry carry on" you say as you mockingly wave your hand telling him to continue on. 

"Alright here goes..." he starts, his tone suddenly nervous and you frown rarely seeing this side of him. He laughs nervously before starting to talk again "Well I've finally worked up the courage to say this to you and I would say some huge romantic speech but Ill save that for later.... Will you marry me?". You stand there speechless at what he's asked but then your face splits into a huge smile as Dawon moves his hand from on top of the snowball to reveal a gorgeous ring sitting on top it. Your face splits into a huge smile and you finally speak after getting over your shock "of course I'll marry you, you goofball" before kneeling down in the snow too and taking hold of his face. You laugh softly before leaning in and pressing your lips to his, kissing him deeply as he does the same. 

----THE END----