Rowoon

You scooped the spoon into the pot you had just finished stirring. Moving slowly to your best friend you made sure not to spill any on the ground. "Open up" you say and wait till he does. You feed him the food and watch for his reaction. After a few minutes of silence you can't wait anymore and ask him "Well... How does it taste?".

He turns to you and says "it's alright". You frown at his answer and go back to the pot looking at what you could do to make it better. The sound of laughter pulls you out of your thought process and makes you turn to Rowoon. "What's so funny?" You ask and he replies "Omg... you should of seen your face". You stand there confused and he carries on saying "the foods good I was just messing around".

You stand there shocked until you walk over to him and hit him in the chest saying "how could you.. I was so worried about my food". He laughs even more and then grabs your hands stopping you from inflicting anymore harmless abuse on him. Looking away from him you mumble "bully..." before looking up at him and smiling innocently.

He places a finger under your chin before tilting your head upwards facing him. You blush at how close the two of you are and say "what are you doing?". Rowoon just smiles back before replying "I'm admiring how beautiful your are Y/N". Your blush deepens at the compliment and you turn your face away embarrassed. 

His face suddenly comes into view again as he tilts his head to be eye to eye with you. You laugh as his hair falls into his face and he blows wind upwards making it fly before landing back on his face. Reaching forward you brush the hair away from his face but stop halfway when you see him staring at you questioningly.

You go to pull away when his hand reaches up holding yours making you wonder what he was up to. "I think I have feelings for you.." he says out of the blue making you speechless. He laughs and let's go of your hand and runs his hand through his hair. "Uh.. it's okay if you don't feel.." he continues but you cut him off as you shout "I like you too!" Before covering your mouth in shock. You go to apologize for shouting but he scoops you in his arms spinning you as you both laugh.

~~~~~~~~~

A pair of arms wrap round your waist as you stir the pot startling you from your task. You turn around shaking your head as a head rests on your shoulder. "Are you slacking on the job? I never thought I would see the day this happened...." your boyfriends voice ringed out next to you. Taking the spoon out of the pot and leaving it on the counter you turn around and cross your arms.

"I'll have you know, I never slack on the job. Thank you very much" you say smiling at Rowoon. He raises an eyebrow and replies "so is it part of your job to stare at the pot and watch it cool by itself?". "Well duh..." you say back and then shake your head at your answer. Your vision is blocked when the chef hat that was once on your head slides over your eyes due to the shaking of your head.

Your boyfriend laughs before pulling the hat up and placing it back on your head properly. "Thanks" you mumble and Rowoon smiles before mocking you as he shakes his head making his hat fall slightly. You laugh and hit him on the arm saying "bully..". He winks at you before smiling softly and saying "you haven't changed a bit have you?". You shrug at him going to say something when your interrupted by one of your workers bursting into the kitchen.

She spots the two of you and stands there unsure what to say before bowing and quickly letting out "uh.. sorry but there's customers outside asking how much longer will the food take?". Your eyes widen and you rush back to the pot stirring as you hear Rowoon laugh and say to the girl "it'll be a couple of minutes".

The sound of the door closing makes you work faster as you try to get the food out before the customers get angry. "This is all your fault" you say turning back to Rowoon and pointing the spoon in your hand accusingly at him. He raises both his hands in surrender as he says "woah woah woah there, I had nothing to do with you staring longingly into the pot" Laughing when he finishes his sentence.

You stay quiet knowing he's right, turning back to your food you say "Oh just go back to cooking your food". His laughter rings out through the kitchen walls as he says back to you "hey! You can't boss me around, I own this restaurant too". This makes you laugh as you mumble sarcastically  "yeah right" before adding some spices into the pot. "I heard that!" Your boyfriend tells from the other side of the kitchen and you smile before yelling back "good!".

"I can't believe I love you" he mumbles shaking his head and you smile having heard him. "Aww I love you too" you say back and smile even wider when you hear him laughing.

----THE END----