Youngbin

Hey guys, I am so so so sorry for not updating for the past few days. My phone had decided to play up on me haha but its fixed now. I'm gonna have to start updating less now as school is coming up fast and I haven't done anything 😂😂. So I'm thinking I'll have to change from everyday to maybe twice a week, I'm sorry.

--------

Youngbin had just texted you that he was on his way to get you so you quickly checked that you had everything. Then there was a knock on the door, walking to it and opening it, your boyfriend smiles at you saying "Hey jagi are you ready?". Nodding your head you both head out the door.

~~~~~~~~~

Both of you walked down the busy street weaving your way through the crowd of people. You feel Youngbins arm tighten round your waist making sure you both don't get separated by others. This makes you smile and kiss his cheek quickly. You see his face turn a light shade of red making you giggle softly at him.

Soon you guys come across a busking couple that are tap dancing. You grin at the pair and sway along with the music. The man spots you swaying along and grabs your hand twirling you around. You laugh dancing with him as his partner grabs ahold of your boyfriends hand. The crowd around cheers as you both attempt to tap dance with the professionals.

Your boyfriend catches your eye when you both are dancing, he throws a wink at you making you laugh. You blow him a kiss and he pretends to catch it planting it onto his heart, this makes the audience aww which then makes you blush. Youngbin just grins at the crowd continuing to dance.

You both are doing badly but your having fun. The guy that your dancing with suddenly spins you round towards Youngbin. Your boyfriend catches you in his arms as he dances with you now as his partner. Laughter fills the air around you two as the music slowly fades out. Once the song is done, you both bow to the other couple and wave to the crowd as they cheer.

You cuddle into Youngbins arms as he walks the both of you away from the crowd. Looking up at your boyfriend you comment "that was so much fun!". Youngbin looks down at you nodding his head as he says "you were very cute trying to dance Y/N". You gasp saying "trying??? I was doing way better than you". Your boyfriend raises an eyebrow at this and you realise saying "you may be in a dance group but I'm still better". He shakes his head saying "whatever you say jagi. Whatever you say".

Youngbin walks ahead of you and take the chance to poke your tongue at him. "I saw that Y/N" he says not even looking back. You stop in your tracks gaping at him, he spins back around pointing to the window. You slap your forehead seeing the reflection of the two of you.

When you remove your hand, Youngbin is in front of you smiling softly down at you. He leans down and kisses you deeply making you gasp at his sudden action. He smiles against your lips before pulling away. "Love you" he says and you stand there confused at his sudden affection towards you. "What? Can't a boyfriend show his love for his girlfriend?" He says. You slowly nod your head saying "uh yeah I guess so. I love you too Youngbin".

He smiles at this and grabs your hand twirling you around, you laugh at this remembering the dance a few minutes ago. He twirls you away from him and you stick the landing a few feet away from him. Your back turned to him you don't notice what he's doing.

Laughing as you turn around you go quiet when you spot him kneeling o the ground, box in hand. "No way" you whisper not sure this was really happening. "Oppa?" You quietly ask. He nervously smiles up at you fumbling with the box as he says "um wow this is more nerve wracking than I thought it would be". You laugh at this making him less nervous.

He continues on saying "Y/N your the best thing that's happened to me. When I wake up in the morning my mind goes straight to you and when I go sleep your the last thing I think of. I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life loving you. So will you do me the honor of marrying me?". You smile widely attempting to stop the tears pooling in your eyes. The few escape as you nod your head repeatedly. Youngbin slips the ring onto your finger before hopping up and grabbing your face kissing you deeply.

"WHOOOOO" you hear and you quickly pull away looking around. You see the rest of SF9 cheering a few shops away from the two of you holding balloons that sau congratulations. You blush burying you face into the chest of your fiancé, thinking this you giggle and Youngbin looks down at you questioningly. You shake your head and continue to smile against his chest.

----THE END----