Hwiyoung <Christmas>

You jumped up and down excitedly looking out at the ice skating rink. Running to your boyfriend you say "Oh I can't believe you brought me here, thank you Hwi" you say before leaning up and kissing his cheek in thanks. He blushes as he mumbles "well you've ice skated before so yeah". You aww at this and hug him tight before you both head in to grab some skates.

~~~~~~~~~

You stood watching out at the people skating happily on the ice. Looking down at your own skates your nervousness finally settled in as you came to the realization that you had no clue on how to skate. "You alright there?" A  deep voice says pulling you out of your thoughts. You smile turning to face your boyfriend but are surprised when you face someone completely different.

"Uh Hello? " You say confused. "Hi there" he says smiling at you. Going to say something back you stop yourself when you see Hwiyoung looking for you. You bow your head and say to the guy "sorry I gotta go" before running off as best you could with your skates on.

Hwiyoung finally spots you and laughs at you struggling to make your way over. Rushing over he grabs ahold of you and helps steady you. Smiling up at him you kiss his cheek once again in thanks. "Ready to skate for the first time?" He asks you. Your smile fades a little remembering your thoughts from before and Hwiyoung notices. Grabbing your chin and tilting it up towards him he looks into your eyes as he says "don't worry jagi, I'll be right by your side".

You smile widely running your hand through his hair before resting it on his cheek. Looking up at him you smile before you pull him in and close the gap between the two of youse. The both of you pull a part when air becomes a necessary. "Should we go skate now?" Your boyfriend asks looking to you. Nodding your head you both head to the ice rink.

Hwiyoung steps onto the ice first easily skating around as he spins. You pout watching him before stepping on as well. Feeling yourself already slipping you grab tightly onto the side rails. A hand pops up beside you and you turn and see your boyfriend smiling reassuringly at you. Taking a deep breathe you grab onto his hand squeezing tight as you try to balance on the skates. "Your doing really good jagi, keep going" Hwiyoung encourages beside you. Nodding you try to move forward and you do but only a little. Still you smile at the progress trying harder now.

"Alright if you place your legs side by side and push forward you can move..." your boyfriend tells you. Determined to get this right you do as he says and start moving forward pretty quickly. Your eyes widen as you realise and shout to Hwiyoung "help! I don't know how to stop".

Seeing the wall fast approaching you close your eyes waiting for the impact but instead feel yourself bump into someone's chest. Blinking you look up expecting to see Hwiyoung but are instead faced with the same guy from before. "Oh uh thank you for um helping me just now" you say before you hear someone skid across the ice next to you. Turning sideways you see your boyfriend looking flustered as he looks at you worriedly. "Y/N! Are you alright?" He asks concerned and you smile nodding.

Hwiyoungs attention soon turns to the guy in front of you and he looks confused asking the guy "can we help you?". You hit him on the stomach lightly as you smile at the guy saying to Hwiyoung "Hwi this guy saved me from crashing into the wall". Your boyfriend nods slowly looking at the guy silently before he quickly says "thanks" and grabs hold of your hand and drags/skates you away from the guy.

Stumbling off the ice rink you followed confused as your boyfriend sits down on a bench and pats the seat next to him. Sitting down too, you turn and say "Shouldn't we be practicing some more?". Hwiyoung shakes his head as he says "let's take a break since you almost got hurt back there" and then mumbles "luckily that guy saved you".

You turn to him smiling widely as you teasingly say "were you jealous?". Seeing him blush, your eyes widen before you poke his cheek and exclaim "Omg you were!". Hwiyoung pushes your hand away standing up as he says back "I was not!". Standing up too, you stare up at him and say "sureee I totally believe you" before sitting back down again.

He narrows his eyes at you but gives up taking a seat next to you. You laugh softly as you say "I can't believe you were jealous". Hwiyoung turns to you going to say something but you cut him off by pressing your lips against his. Once you need to breathe, you pull back and say to him "I love you and nobody else".

Your boyfriend smiles widely as he says "I love you too Y/N, now let's go try skate one more time". You laugh at that but nod as you both head towards the ice rink for another attempt at skating.

----THE END----