Rowoon <Request>

This is a requested imagine by PUNKROCKFIONA. I'm sorry if some things don't match with what you asked, I've never seen 'We got married' before so I had to ask my friends lol. Anyways thank you for requesting from me ^_^.

On a side note: I found the link to SF9 vs Cross Gene Weekly Idol with Eng subs!!!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k37fImiZXWRzoymYYtg

---------

You paced nervously around in your dorm as the members of your group rolled their eyes at your behaviour. "Oh my gosh Fiona, it's just a show. You'll be fine" F/N says as she walks up to you and holds your shoulders firmly.

Nodding your head you manage a nervous smile before the manager for your group comes in signalling your ride was here. Sighing you wave to the rest of your group as they smile encouragingly and say "Fighting!" making you relatively less nervous.

~~~~~~~~~

The car comes to a half in front of a beach and you take note of the camera crew a few feet ahead. Steeping out of the car, you follow your manager towards the crew and bow in respect to them when they notice you.

You're quickly rushed to a group of people who put a small microphone on your shirt before being told some information about what is going to happen. Trying to listen to everything, you nod along before a crew member points to a nice beach house further down and tells you to meet your new 'husband' there.

~~~~~~~~~

Arriving at the front door  you stand there unsure before turning to the camera crew following you and asking "do I just open the door? or ring the bell?". When they don't reply back you nod and say "alright... guess I'll ring the bell, I'm not sure if he's here yet... or not?".

Taking a deep breath in and out, you press the doorbell and turn around facing the beach.. and the camera crew too as you point out at the view and comment happily "well the view here is absolutely gorgeous".

"Yeah it sure is" a voice sounds from behind you and you scream scared as you spin around expecting to see who was talking. However you're met with the person's chest and you gasp again and take a step back.

The person laughs at your actions making your eyes wonder up to be met with a handsome face. "Oh wow" you mumble before blushing as the handsome stranger raises an eyebrow at you but smiles nonetheless.

He holds his hand out and says "hi I'm Rowoon from SF9". Shaking his hand you smile softly before replying back "it's nice to meet you Rowoon, my name is Fiona from G/N".

Rowoon steps aside and gestures for you to come in as he jokingly says "well come on in my lovely wife". You laugh at him before stepping inside and saying "why thank you my dear husband".

~~~~~~~~~

Having walked around and looked at the house, you drop onto the couch bored before jumping slightly as Rowoon plops down beside you smiling at your reaction. "What you think of our new house?" he asks looking at you curiously, you can't but smile at him and reply back "it's so amazing here".

Rowoon looks out the window and smiles widely before turning to you and saying "let's go out!". You look at him in shock unsure of what to say before his eyes widen in surprise and he quickly stutters to say "oh my gosh not like that.. I mean.. not that I wouldn't want to.. uh..".

He stops talking and rubs the back of his neck looking to you nervously. As you go to say something he quickly says "I meant, did you want to go out.. like to the beach.. which is outside.. yeah that's what I meant".