Zuho

You sat down backstage at SF9'S show waiting for your boyfriend Zuho to come out. Sitting there silently you are startled when a girl walks towards you her face determined staring at you. You turn around checking if there was anyone behind you but seeing no one there. Confused you turn to the girl who's closer to you now.

"You don't deserve him" she says pointing at you. You go to reply back but she continues on "I don't understand how a girl like you can end up with a guy like him. He should be with me!" She yells at you. You sit there speechless as you try to say something but again she doesn't let you as she says "sooner or later he will realise that he can do so much better than this" gesturing to you. You tilt your head down sadly giving up on defending yourself.

You hear her snicker at you before she goes on ranting at you. She soon goes quiet. Tilting your head up you see her being pushed away from you by the security guards that know you. They warn her to back off as well as telling her that she cannot be here, she just smirks at them turning to you and saying "just wait and see, he will break up with you" before turning on her heels and walking off confidently.

The security guards turn to you asking "are you alright miss? Do you want to go see your boyfriend?". You shake your head taking in her words before saying to them "could you please not tell Zuho what happened?".  They hesitate before you say "please? I'd rather not put more stress on him with this". Slowly they nod their heads accepting your wishes. Thanking them as they go to patrol the area you take your phone out texting Zuho.

Oppa, I'm gonna head off early. I'm not feeling too well. Sorry I can't be there for when you guys finish.
It's fine jagi just make sure you look after yourself. I'll come check up on you later.
Oh, you don't have to. Really, I'm fine. I'll just see you tomorrow okay?
Uh alright then Y/N. Get better soon, I love you.
I love you too Zuho.

Turning your phone off you head home wanting to forget tonight ever happened.

~~~~~~~~~

The next day, your boyfriend texts that he's coming over for your traditional lazy day that you guys have at least once a month. As you set up the TV with movies to watch and get the snacks on the table, you hear knocking on your door. Heading towards the door and opening it, Zuho stands there smiling at you.

You smile back lightly before motioning for him to come in. He slowly makes his way inside and sits on your couch. As you put the first movie in, you snuggle up to your boyfriend and he pulls you closer.

~~~~~~~~~

Two movies in, you had fallen asleep.

You don't deserve him!
I don't get how a girl like you can be with a guy like him.
Sooner or later he will realise he can do so much better...

Crying at her words you sit there as you see Zuho walk towards the two of you. He stops not even glancing at you before wrapping his arms around the girl and walking away. You yell at him "Zuho!" But he doesn't look back.

~~~~~~~~~

Feeling someone shaking you awake, you open your eyes blinking quickly as you feel tears streaming down your face. Looking around you see your boyfriend looking at you concerned. He grabs your face and stares at you asking "Y/N are you alright? You were yelling for me". You stutter not knowing what to say. "What's going on? You've been acting weird ever since yesterday" he comments.

Taking a look at him you mumble "it's nothing oppa just forget it". He shakes his head not giving up and says "Jagi just tell me. I can't help you if you don't let me". Seeing him worrying, you sigh and tell him what happened last night.

He sits there stunned not knowing what to say. Looking at you he can see that this has been impacting you more than you want it to. He shifts in his place on the couch as he turns to face you. Pulling you onto his lap he says "Y/N. Don't listen to her okay? What that girl said couldn't be anymore further from the truth, it's the other way around". You stare at him confused and he explains "I feel lucky to have such an amazing girl by my side and sometimes I think about how you ended up with me when there are so many other guys better for you".

Your mouth drops open at his confession and you instantly wrap your arms around his neck hugging him. Whispering into his ear you say "Oppa don't think like that". He smiles into your neck before saying "how about we both agree that we are equally lucky to have each other?" Giggling as you nod your head he loosens his grip on you.

Leaning back he stares at you smiling.  "What?" You ask shyly. Laughing at that he doesn't say anything as he moves forward pressing his lips against yours. Closing your eyes as you move your lips against his, you feel his arms tighten around you and your hands move to play with the hair on his neck.

Pulling back he smiles and says "I forgot to say that I love you Y/N". Smiling widely at him you reply "I love you to Zuho". With that said he moves back in to continue kissing you and you kiss him back smiling into the kiss.

----THE END----