Hwiyoung

"Soooo... are you sure about this?" Hwiyoung asks the other members of SF9 as he holds up the DVD in his hand not sure about this idea. Inseong and Dawon nod their heads excitedly as Jaeyoon adds in "don't worry, once you start watching she will get scared and that's when you swoop in and comfort her". He crosses his arms together clearly pleased with what he just said before looking to the other members for confirmation. 

Hwiyoung nods his head before saying "alright, I better get going Y/Ns probably waiting for me to show up already". Youngbin smiles as the rest of SF9 wave goodbye not before Rowoon stops him from leaving quickly saying "make sure you come back here before curfew otherwise you'll be in trouble". Nodding his head Hwiyoung makes his way out the dorms and towards your house.

~~~~~~~~~

You hear a knock on your door and you get up off the couch heading towards the noise. Opening it you're greeted with the sight of your boyfriend holding a DVD case in one hand a bag of food in the other.

Smiling at the sight of food you hug Hwiyoung before quickly grabbing the bag and heading to the living room. You hear him laugh as he says "I can feel how much you love me Y/N". Rolling your eyes at his sarcasm you reply "well I'm glad, wouldn't want you to feel left out".

Taking a seat on the couch, you dig into the bag and pull out a bag of chips. Munching on it, you feel a pair of arms hug you from behind the couch. Turning around you gasp in surprise when your boyfriend kisses you out of the blue but you soon smile into the kiss as you return it.

He pulls back before walking to your TV and popping the DVD in. "Sooooo what are we watching?" You ask curiously as Hwiyoung sits down next to you as he drapes his arm around your shoulder.  "Just some low key scary movie.. no big deal" he says nonchalantly while shrugging his shoulders.

Raising an eyebrow you nod your head slowly before the movie finally starts drawing your attention to it.

~~~~~~~~~

Halfway through the movie, you couldn't believe the situation you were in. Your boyfriends head was buried under the blanket as you patted his back trying to comfort him.

Rolling your eyes you decide to tease him as you say "I thought you said this was a low key scary movie...." Laughing as you do. His head pops out from under the blanket as he softly glares at you before mumbling "the guys lied to me....".

He turns to check the TV screaming when a jumpscare comes up and knocking the packet of chips that were once in your hand, now on the floor. You sigh before getting up and turning the movie off, "I think that's enough for today" you comment and your boyfriend nods enthusiastically.

Walking back you go to clean up the mess on the floor when Hwiyoung pulls you onto his lap before snuggling his face into your neck. You laugh at the tickling sensation, feeling him smile against you.

"Hwi let go so I can clean up the mess that up the mess that you made" you say making him frown back. However his grip on you doesn't loosen one bit and he shakes his head no. You try to hold your smile in as you attempt to wiggle out of his grasp.

"You know you'll never escape me right?" He says looking to you. (haha just honoring the end of the fanfare era any who back to the story). You look to him smiling as you pinch his cheek and teasingly say "aww I guess that means I'm stuck protecting you when we watch something scary".

Your boyfriend pouts at your comment and replies "that's what I was suppose to do...". Kissing his cheek the pout on his face disappears as a blush starts to form. "It doesn't matter to me Hwi, I love you either way" you say softly looking into his eyes sincerely.

He smiles at you before pulling you closer to him and replying "I love you too Y/N so much". You smile back as you place your arms on to his shoulder before wrapping them around his neck. Resting your forehead against his you whisper "your a scaredy cat you know that".

Laughing he rolls his eyes but smirks as he says next "well I'm your scaredy cat". You laugh along with him before commenting "that was very cliche of you to say", "Oh shush" he replies. You blink repeatedly going to reply back but he closes the gap between you two as his lips make contact with yours.

Forgetting whatever you were going to say, you kiss him back enjoying the moment. "Maybe we should watch something else instead" you say looking to the DVD case your boyfriend had brought with him. Spotting the case his eyes widen before saying "yep I agree something completely different". You laugh before finding a movie to put on while he cleans up the fallen chips.

~~~~~~~~~

"So how did the movie night go last night?" Jaeyoon asks when Hwiyoung walks into the practice room. He grins thinking back to last night and he replies "it went really well". Jaeyoon smiles as he then asks "so my idea worked then?". Hwiyoung's smile drops as he laughs nervously before saying "yep totally did, she was so scared you wouldn't believe it...".

"Really Hwi?" You say walking into the room and crossing your arms. "If I remember correctly you were the...." you say before he runs over to you covering your mouth with his hand. He lifts you up and carries you over his shoulder before running out the room. "Omg let me down" you say while laughing.

"You promised not to tell anyone..." he says pouting, you cross your arms resting them on his back before replying "well I didn't think you'd make me out to be a scaredy cat like...". "Shhhh!!!" He yells interrupting you as he continues running down the hall. Rolling your eyes you give up and say nothing.

Dawon and Jaeyoon watch as Hwiyoung carries you away, "kids these days..." Dawon comments. Jaeyoon turns to him raising an eyebrow as he says "what are you on about? You're basically a kid too".

Crossing his arms and turning to Jaeyoon, Dawon then says "am not". Jaeyoon faces him as well shooting back "are too". "Am not", "are too", "am not!", "are too!", "am n-", "Oh will you guys please stop!" Youngbin yells from across the room. They both turn to him before Jaeyoon quickly says "are too!", taking off down the hall where Hwiyoung and you had just gone.

Youngbin and Dawon hot on his heels, they all run pass the two of you and you watch confused as you go to ask Hwiyoung but he stops you saying "don't ask". You nod just watching the scene unfold in front of you as Hwiyoung laughs beside you.

----THE END----