Zuho

Well guys, SF9'S ROAR MV IS FINALLY OUT!! Go check it out lol of you haven't already and if you have... well then go watch it again😂😂.

---------

You stood waiting backstage for your cue as you talked to your best friend who also happened to be part of the kpop group you were in. "So you nervous for today?" She asks you and you look to her confused as you say "uh.. not really I mean we've been singing to crowds for a while now...".

She laughs nervously before saying "right.. I knew that". You go to ask her if she's alright when she points to another member of your group and says "I got to talk to F/N's about something". Nodding your head still confused slightly, you let it go thinking she was just having one of her weird moments.

Looking down your eye gets drawn to the little glimmer on your wrist due to the light hitting it. You instantly smile lifting your hand higher to get a better look at the bracelet on your wrist. "Miss him?" asks another member from your group making you jump and drop your hand down quickly.

She laughs lightly next to you and says "sorry, didn't mean to scare you Y/N", you smile at her and reply "it's fine, are we on now?" wondering why she came over.

"Trying to change the subject?" she teases looking at you making you glance back down at the bracelet adorning your wrist again. You laugh and shake your head no before saying "of course I miss him but he's coming back home soon" smiling at the thought of your boyfriend returning soon.

So did he say when he was coming back from the military?" she asks and you shrug your shoulders and reply "nothing yet but hopefully he comes back soon". 

She pats your back before the two of you guys attention is taken toward the sound of your group being called up. Turning to you, she flashes a huge smile before holding her fist up and saying "SHOW TIME! FIGHTING!". This makes you laugh back and hold your fist up too and replying back "FIGHTING!".

~~~~~~~~~

You smile to the crowd while performing your group's song nearly at the end of it, following when everyone else moves towards the front of the stage dancing and singing.

The screaming of the crowd gets louder and you grin happily at the thought of those excited to see you guys. People start pointing towards the stage making you tilt your head in confusion while trying to stay in tune with the song playing. 

However you soon stop when you notice that the rest of the girls had stopped dancing and were watching you with gigantic smiles plastered onto their faces. Worried you look around wondering if you had done something wrong unknowingly when you realize there were people still pointing to the stage but directly to you. 

You decide to see what they were pointing at as you turn around, gasping at the sight in front of you. Your hands fly up to cover your mouth as you feel tears start to pool at your eyes and you stand there shocked. A man in a standard military uniform stands in the middle of the stage watching you. 

Zuho starts to make his way forward and you snap out of your shock and start running to him excitement running throughout your body. When your close enough, you jump into his arms crying into his neck as you hug him tightly. You feel him hug you back just as tight before pulling back slightly and crashing his lips to yours. 

He smiles against your lips as you both hear cheering everywhere around you. You pull away suddenly shy as you hear your group yell "Awwww!! How adorable, the couple is reunited!" making you bury your face into your boyfriends chest. Feeling him laughing at your action you hit his arm lightly but laugh along anyways. 

Your boyfriend suddenly clears his throat and pulls you into a arms length distance away from him. Smiling nervously at you he struggles to find the right words to say next making you scared of what he was to say next. 

The crowds screaming is intensified when Zuho starts to kneel down on one knee in front of you rendering you speechless. Looking up to you he takes a breath in before talking, "Y/N, the last two years have been lonely without you by myself and you have no idea how happy I am that you chose to stick with me despite me not physically being there for you. If you'll let me, I'd like to make up for the missed years between the two of us and forever cherish you. So, will you make me the happiest person alive and marry me?".

All heads turn to you awaiting your response, just as you go to open your mouth and answer him, all the lights go off and everything is dark. Your eyes widen as your mind races with endless possibilities of what's going on... Is there a storm?... Was this all a prank?.... 

"Uh... jagi, I think it's just a power outage, might come back on soon" Zuho says faintly from beside you. Blushing as you realize you had said that out loud, your thankful for the lack of light in the stadium. You feel his hand brush against yours as he grabs a hold of it before asking "are you alright?", nodding your head yes, you stop when you remember he can't see what your doing. 

"I'm fine Zuho and yes" you reply back smiling at what you had just said. His hand squeezes yours tightly before you hear him say "wait... did you just say yes? .. no way", he sounds shocked which in turn makes you laugh. He feels around before his hand makes contact with your arm, pulling you close again he hugs you before whispering to you "I love you, I hope you know that Y/N". In reply you say "I know Zuho and I love you too". 

The lights come back on out of the blue blinding everyone momentarily before your friends voice rings through out loud over the speakers  as she questions slyly "so.... what's your answer?". Your now fiance looks to you and grins before shouting to everyone "SHE SAID YES!".

Everyone cheers before your tackled by your group as they hug and congratulate you two.

----THE END----