Taeyang

Just wanted to say thank you guy so much for helping me reach 1k views. I never thought that would happen when I first stated writing this but it's amazing to know there's so many SF9 fans out there despite them being rookies. You guys are amazing!!💙💙💙💙💙

---------

You were packing your things into a duffle bag excited for the roadtrip that your boyfriend had planned for the two of you this weekend. Hearing the doorbell ring, you ran towards the door seeing your boyfriend standing there holding a cup of hot chocolate for you. You smile gratefully at him as you take the cup from him, kissing his cheek in thanks. He steps inside and asks "where are your bags?". You point towards your hallway and he walks to grab your bags, putting it into the trunk of the rental car.

As you close your front door, you check that you haven't forgotten anything before making your way into the passenger seat of the car. Your boyfriend sits there waiting for you to put your seat belt in before starting the car and driving off.

~~~~~~~~~

Your smiling hugely as you and Taeyang sing along to the radio. The wind blows your hair back and you put your hand out to feel the wind pass through your fingers. Taeyang looks over to you, admiring how carefree and cute you look. You see him staring at you and smile back at him before leaning over to kiss him on the cheek quickly.

You grab your phone and take a few pictures of the scenery as you pass through the mountains. Turning to your boyfriend who looks hot with the wind blowing his hair and the sun shining over him. You can't help but snap a few sneaky shots, he sees this and pokes his tongue out at the camera. You laugh before snapping the photo and setting it as your background.

~~~~~~~~~

After having stopped for a feed, it's a few hours later and you can feel your eyes start to get heavy. It doesn't help that the radio is now playing slow soft music and so it isn't much later when you fall asleep. Your boyfriend turns and sees you sleeping smiling softly before scanning around for a place to stay the night. Seeing a motel up a head he pulls in, locking the car and checking in. When he's done, he comes back and lifts you out the car, careful to not wake you.

You cuddle against his chest sleeping soundly as he walks to the motel room. He struggles to open the door but after some time manages to somehow do so. He walks to the bed and places you on it, pulling the blanket over you. Leaning down he kisses your forehead whispering "goodnight beautiful. I love you". He quickly goes to lock the door before taking a quick shower. Once done he hops in next to you wrapping an arm around you, pulling you close before falling asleep too.

~~~~~~~~~

The next morning you wake up groaning before stretching your arms. Feeling an arm wrapped around your waist you shift slightly as you face your boyfriend. You smile at him still sleeping before you brush back the hair that had fallen in front of his face. Leaning forward you kiss Taeyang lightly but gasp when you feel him kiss you back.

He chuckles at you before saying "Morning beautiful". You swoon at his morning voice and say "morning". The both of you continue to just lie in bed in comfortable silence before you stand up heading to the bathroom. "Wah. Jagi come back, it's cold now" you hear your boyfriend complain laughing as you do.

You start to brush your teeth before you see Taeyang behind you as he goes to wrap an arm round you. Reaching forward for his toothbrush, he makes funny faces through the mirror at you while you both brush your teeth. The rest of the morning was spent with laughter.

~~~~~~~~~

Hopping back in the car, your boyfriend puts the cat into drive before grabbing your hand in his. You smile down at your joined hands before he lifts it to his mouth, kissing yours. He looks at you and says "love you jagi" and you lean forward to kiss him. "I love you too Taeyang" you say back. He smiles once more at you before turning his attention to the road and driving.

----THE END----