Taeyang <Birthday>

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE SUNSHINE OF SF9!! Guys I'm really sorry for how bad this one probably is, I only wrote it yesterday so I hope you guys understand. Anyways enjoy!

--------

Peering into the bag one more time, you checked that you had packed everything. Once you were sure you weren't forgetting anything, you made your way out the door. You tugged your jacket tighter against yourself when you feel the wind whip at your face.

Pulling your phone out, you quickly type a message to Youngbin asking:
I'm on my way to the dorm. Be there soon.
Alright, Taeyang's in the practice room anyways.

You smiled to yourself already having thought that your boyfriend would be out practicing instead of relaxing in the dorms. Picking up the pace, you endured the weather trying to make it to the dorms before the sun came down.

~~~~~~~~~

Knocking on the door, you wait anxiously outside as the night sky comes out. You breathe a sigh of relief when Hwiyoung opens the door, smiling as he moves aside for you. "Hey Y/N, your here early" he says before closing the door.

"Yeah I know, hope you guys don't mind I just wanted to make sure everything was ready" you reply as you walk alongside Hwiyoung to the living room where the rest of the guys were lounging around.

Waving at everyone, you take a seat next to Chani as you ask "Is he still practicing?". They all nod their heads and you grin before saying "great, means we can surprise him in the practice room tonight".

Dawon bounces excitedly in his seat as he says "I begs the party poppers", you go to say sure to him but Inseong butts in pouting as he says "noo I wanna do the party poppers". Before they can jump into an argument together, Youngbin raises his hand and replies "there's enough party poppers for you two to share".

You hold in your laughter as Dawon and Inseong both cross their arms together silent but nodding their heads nonetheless. Rowoon claps his hands together as he announces "alright who's going to help me prepare the food?".

"If by prepare you mean eat then yes I will help you" Jaeyoon says looking serious from across you. Laughing you shake your head as Rowoon ignores him turning to Zuho instead. He raises an eyebrow at Rowoon before sighing and getting off the couch. You watch as they both dissappear into the kitchen.

"Sooo what do we do now?" Hwiyoung asks. Shrugging your shoulders you sit there thinking while waiting for an idea to pop into your head, when nothing happens you frown and slouch down on the couch. Chani laughs from beside you making you turn to face beside him, "what's so funny?" you question narrowing your eyes at him. He stops laughing suddenly and stutters to come up with anything to say. This makes you break out into a smile before punching him lightly as you say "omg you should of seen your face you were like.." before imitating him. 

The guys around you laugh before you all settle into a battle of mocks against each other, waiting for the time to pass by. Soon enough it was almost midnight and like predicted, your boyfriend was of course still in the practice room probably dancing his heart out. You all gather stuff before making your way down to the FNC's practice room.

~~~~~~~~~

Walking down the hallway you smile hearing the lyrics of Roar playing just ahead, laughing quietly when you see the boys bobbing their heads unknowingly. Holding a finger up to your lips to silence everything, you all stand to the side of the door as Youngbin pulls his phone out to check the time. You all wait in anticipation as the clock ticked slowly over to 11:59 before all getting impatient at it.

Soon enough the clock shows 00:00 and Youngbin pulls open the practice as everyone piles into the room. Dawon and Inseong both happily open the party poppers spreading confetti and paper strings into the room, meanwhile Chani and Hwiyoung run towards Taeyang who stands there shocked having stopped mid dance practice. The maknae line all smile and chat happily together as the two wish Taeyang a happy birthday, making you grin as they embrace in a group hug.

You walk towards the group once they pull apart as you reach into the bag in your hand to pull a party hat out. Laughing at your boyfriend's expression, you stand on your tip toes to secure the hat on top of his head, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek when he doesn't complain. He smiles once your lips make contact with his cheek before grabbing you into a hug. You gasp in shock before laughing as he tickles you suddenly, squirming out of his grasp you glare lightly before he's sweep into a hug by Jaeyoon. 

Rowoon and Zuho soon enter the room carrying plates of food and a birthday cake, you quickly make your way over lending a hand to them. They smile gratefully as you place the plates onto a table nearby. When you turn around all eyes are now on the food which you really shouldn't be surprised about but you gasp anyways making Rowoon burst into laughter. He pats your back as he says "you should know by now, food is like a magnet for them", you laugh and nod your head in agreement watching as they all make their way to the food.

"Wait!" Zuho shouts out of nowhere, making Dawon groan as he mumbles "I am so close to the food...". "We have to sing happy birthday to the birthday boy first" Zuho says once all attention is on him, the rest of the members nod their heads in agreement. Soon enough, everyone is gathered around Taeyang as they sing happy birthday. You stand there recording the event for later and smile behind the camera as your boyfriend looks to you and blows a kiss. 

Inseong and Jaeyoon throw kiss faces from behind teasing and you giggle at their actions. Taeyang turns around catching them in the motion and rolls his eyes still smiling before closing his eyes and making a wish. You all cheer once he blows the candles out and slices into the cake. 

Laughter fills the room when everyone starts digging into the food eagerly, chatting aimlessly among themselves and taking selcas with the birthday boy. Sitting on the floor of the practice room you scroll through the photos you took tonight trying not to let your eyes droop close,  when you feel someone sit next to you.

Looking to your side your boyfriend stares back at you, happiness in his eyes. "Hey you" you say leaning your head on his shoulder as he scoots closer to you, "hey" he mumbles when he places a kiss on your head. "Thanks for today Y/N, it was great" Taeyang says looking at the photos you took, "I'm glad you liked it, happy birthday Tae" you reply back tired.

His arm drops around your shoulder as he pulls you even closer before softly saying "I think it's time someone went to sleep, don't you think?". You laugh lightly beside him but nod anyways, you go to stand up before shrieking in shock when your swept up by your boyfriend. Hearing the laughter of the members around, you bury your head into Taeyang's chest hearing his steady heartbeat. Against your wishes, you feel yourself start to fall asleep before soon hearing your boyfriend say "Love you jagi, thanks for today" making you smile in your sleep, tiredness getting the better of you. 

----THE END----