Inseong <Christmas>

Walking together with your hands clasped tight, you both made your way up the many stairs trying to get to the top. "Yah! How much longer, it's getting cold oppa" you say looking at your boyfriend. He laughs at this before stopping the both of you. You smile happily as you say excitedly "Oh are we calling it a day here?". He shakes his head before saying "sorry jagi still going up but we are nearly there". He rubs your hands together with his trying to get your hands warm making you smile softly at his gesture.

Soon after you both continue up the stairs all the while Inseong keeps you close making sure you stay warm. "We are finally here" He says super happy making you giggle at him. You both separate as you both start walking around the area enjoying the sight of everything. Grabbing onto the handrail, you look out at the beautifully lit city smiling when a snowflake lands on your nose.

Suddenly Inseongs arms wrap round your waist as he comes up behind you. Resting his chin on your shoulder he softly says "what you smiling at Y/N?". You lean back resting your head on his chest as you say "just taking in everything". You can feel when he starts laughing making you smile more.

"Well the fireworks should be starting soon" he states and you start to get excited. "This is going to be a great way to start Christmas" you say back looking up at him and kissing his cheek. He smiles and tightens his hold on you before leaning down and kissing you fully on the lips. You smile into the kiss only pulling away when you hear the sound of fireworks exploding in the sky.

"Ohhh look it's starting" you say clapping your hands excitedly. He smiles watching as you aww at the fireworks exploding in the sky. Inseong places a kiss onto your neck before whispering into your ear "Merry Christmas Y/N". You turn around in his arms facing him now, seeing his face flushed from the cold weather. You move your hands to cup his face as the snow hits the two of you lightly.

Running your thumb over his cheeks, you brush away the snow on his face. Seeing him smile at this, you blush before moving your attention towards the fireworks instead. Inseongs hand comes to your chin, turning you back round to face him. He draws you in as you meet each other in the middle. You kiss each other deeply as the fireworks carry on around you. Pulling away you smile saying "Merry Christmas Inseong, I love you". He grins at this as he says back "I love you too jagi" before you both lean in for another kiss.

----THE END----