Inseong

Lugging the bags of grocery in your hand through the door, you let out a sigh of breathe before laughing at the sight in front of you. Placing the bags onto the floor of your apartment, you call out to your boyfriend in front of you. "Need any help there?" you ask watching as Inseong struggled to lift the bags onto the counter.

He frowns before waving his hand around as he says breathlessly "no no... I'm fine jagi". Reeling your laughter in, you nod before sarcastically stating "oh of course, you totally aren't struggling at all... that can't possible by the case righhtt?".

Inseong looks over his shoulder before quickly poking his tongue at you. Laughing you walk towards him giving him a back hug. Placing a kiss on his shoulder, you smile saying "soo when do we start cooking this romantic dinner?".

He spins around wrapping his arms around your waist before leaning down and kissing you on the lips. Once he pulls back, he claps his hands together and announces "let the cooking begin!". You raise an eyebrow at him and then state "your such a dork...". Your boyfriend just smiles widely at you before winking and mouthing 'love you too'.

You watch as he rummages through the cupboards most likely looking for the pots and pans. This thought is confirmed when he pulls out a pot looking quite proud of himself. Inseong then looks to you taking note that your standing in the exact same spot, clearly meaning that you hadn't moved at all. 

It's his turn to raise and eyebrow at you as he says "well are you going to stand there looking pretty or help me out in the kitchen?". Laughing you observe as he smirks at you before you decide to make yourself useful and head into the kitchen. "What's first chef Inseong? you tease poking his stomach. 

He flinches away pouting as he mumbles "don't do that, you know I'm ticklish...". Smiling evilly, you reply back "I know". Inseong shakes his head before letting you off the hook and setting you on prepping duty. "Alright chef Inseong" you tease again and set off grabbing whatever things you'll need.

~~~~~~~~

Halfway through the cooking process, you feel something wet touch your cheek. Confused you turn around and find your boyfriend whistling as he continues to stir the pot. You look at his face closer and aren't surprised when you see him trying super hard to focus on his task and not laugh at your expense.

Shaking your head, you wipe your hand over your cheek, eyes widening when you feel something smear your hand. Attention turning to your hand, you find some pasta sauce now sticking to the tip of your finger. You frown as you stare at the substance before wiping your hand on a nearby towel. Your eyes soon land on the rice that was oh so conveniently placed right beside you, reaching for a small chunk.

Taking a quick glance over your shoulder, you take note that your boyfriend had his back to you as he grabbed for something in the top cupboard. Smiling at the opportunity, you take aim and fling the rice straight at his head before quickly going back to cutting the vegetables as he stops what he was doing when the impact of the rice hits him.

"Did.. did you.... just uh... throw rice? At my.. head?" he asks looking at his hand which now holds remains of rice. Putting on your best poker face, you turn around and look at him acting confused. "Woah why would I waste rice like that?" you say and he blinks twice before turning around again.

However your facade comes crashing down when you spot some rice hanging off the ends of his hair. He spins around and you watch as a piece of the rice flies off and lands on the ground. Covering your mouth now you try your hardest to hold in the laughter that was now attempting to escape from your mouth.

Inseong's eyes narrow at you before grinning as he makes his way over. Suspicious you cautiously take a step back and arm yourself with some more rice behind your back. Then all of a sudden you are enveloped by your boyfriends arms, the shock evident on your face. The shock turns to a look of surprise as you feel the rice that was once held in your hand, now sticking to your arms and back.

He pulls away laughing at your reaction before leaning down quickly and giving you a peck on the lips. Inseong then mumbles between the two of you "I believe I've won this round Y/N". He doesn't give you a chance to reply as he goes back to stirring the pasta in the pot, your shoulders slump as you envy the fact that he pulled a fast one on you but sigh anyways as you smile at how happy he seems now.

~~~~~~~~~

"Dinner has now been served!" Inseong says as he presents the two plates onto the kitchen counter in front of you two. Rubbing your hands together you grin at him as you lean up and give him a small kiss on the cheek, "well then, I can't wait to dig in". He laughs before nodding his head and replying "me too".

Rummaging through the drawers, you take out two forks as you hand one over to your boyfriend beside you. "Well here goes nothing" you say and your boyfriend laughs before you both twirl your fork into the pasta. At the same time, you each try the pasta, eyes widening at the taste. Going to spit the food out your boyfriend beats you to the chase as you watch the pasta fly out of his mouth and land on the counter. 

Quickly covering your mouth you laugh and spit the food out, eyes watering at the situation unfolding in front of you. Inseong looks to you and smiles before commenting "soooo takeouts?". Laughing you nod as you say "definitely", Inseong reaches for a towel and cleans up the food before coming up behind you and hugging you.

"Well that went different from what I expected" he says as he places a kiss on your neck, humming in agreement you smile before your stomach growls. Inseong chuckles against your skin before leading you both towards the door, "let's get some real food into our stomachs". Nodding happily you lean against him before saying "agreed".

----THE END----