Dawon

Hi guys, I'm really sorry I haven't updated in ages. I'm thinking of putting this book on hold for now as I have no motivation right now to write anything. I hope you guys can understand.

Also: SF9 IS GONNA HAVE A COMEBACK SOON!!

~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N!!! I'M STARVING!!" your best friend Dawon yelled from your living room. You rolled your eyes as you continued scanning the cupboards trying to find something for the both of you to eat. Opening the top cupboard, you spotted a packet of chips and you squealed in delight at the find. You reach for it only stopping when you realise that it's too far in the back from you to grab.

Sighing you start jumping as you try to reach the snack however you give up when you see that it isn't going to work. You look to the counter contemplating what to do now when you decide to climb up onto the counter. You lean forward about to grab the chips when the sound of thunder outside frightens you so much that you lose your balance.

You let out a small scream as you feel yourself falling down. Closing your eyes you wait for your body to collide with the ground. However instead of feeling the hard ground beneath you, a pair of arms had caught you. You blink a few times as you gather your bearings and look around confused.

Your eyes land on Dawon who looks down at you concerned. Wow has he always been this cute? You wondered to yourself as you stared up at him. Not saying anything you feel yourself blush as you continue admiring him before the lights go out and your vision is blacked out. You shake yourself out of whatever trance you were in and scramble out of Dawons arms before coughing awkwardly.

"Uh.. why are the lights out?" You ask deciding not to address how weird you acted just a few seconds ago. He stays quiet and you turn to see him already looking to you. You blush and quickly avoid his gaze as you say "im gonna go.. figure out what's happening okay?" Before you quickly make your way towards the light switch.

Flipping the switch on and off, you then notice that the whole house has no lights on. You frown and are about to tell Dawon the situation when he says "the powers out". Turning around to where you assume he is, you fling your arm around trying to hit him. You let out a groan of frustration when your arm doesn't make contact with him at all.

Dawon laughs from beside you making you turn once again. You go to yell at him when his arms come around your waist and he draws you closer to him. He leans forward and whispers into your ear "I think we had a moment back there". You laugh nervously and reply "I don't know what your talking about, stop playing around and help me find the candles or something".

You go to walk away but his grip on you tightens and he faintly says "I like you Y/N like a lot..". Your eyes widen and you turn to look at him shocked. "You.. you what?" You try to say still unsure if you had heard him right. He  tilts your face upwards and leans closer as he says "I said I like you". This makes you smile as you confess back "i uh I like you too" before you both lean towards each other.

Suddenly the lights flicker back on startling the both of you apart. You run your arm embarrassed as you take a glance at Dawon. He catches your stare and winks at you before making his way over to you. He cups your face and runs his thumb over your cheek as he says "will you be my girlfriend?". Nodding your head at his answer your face breaks out into a smile before he captures your lips with his.

----THE END----