Inseong

Omg thank you guys so much!! I can't believe I've reached past 2k views now and it's all cause you guys 😄😄😄. Again, thank you a bunch💙💙💙.

---------

You and Inseong had been together for 5 years now. Waking up in the morning you weren't surprised to see your boyfriend not there. He was always leaving for practice early nowadays. Sighing you got out of bed to get ready for the day.

You worked as a photographers assistant and today there was a client who wanted pictures taken for their magazine cover. Packing up your equipment, you hopped into your car heading towards the outskirts of town. The client wanted the photos to be in an open field so that's why you were heading there.

~~~~~~~~~

Reaching the location, you gathered your gear to set up. Your boss sees you and makes her way towards you worried. Confused you ask "Is everything alright?" She shakes her head no. She looks to you and asks "Y/N, I really need you to do me a huge favour please?". Scared of losing your job you nod your head asking "What is it?". "Can you step in and be the model for this shoot? The one we hired bailed on us last minute and I don't have time to find another" she pleads with you. You panic for a second not knowing a thing about modelling but seeing your boss so worried, you hesitate before agreeing.

Quickly after, you are given a light blue dress and some shoes. Changing into them you mumble "what have I gotten myself into?". Shaking your head as it was too late to pull out, you step out of the changing room and make your way towards your boss. She nods her approval at the outfit and hands you a bouquet of flowers as a prop. You wave the flowers around and she laughs at you.

"Alright go stand there" she says pointing to the field set up with some heart shaped balloons. You awed at the sight and make your way slowly over.

"Okay! Pose naturally, just have fun with it" she says to you and you nod your head. You smile and smell the flowers hearing the flash go off. Changing poses every now and then, your boss snaps pictures.

Suddenly you feel someone tap your shoulder from behind and are stunned when you turn around. "Inseong!?" You say shocked. "Hi jagi" he says smiling down at you. "What are you doing here?" You ask him confused. "Well I have an important question to ask you" he says nervously.

Your hand flies up to cover your mouth when you see your boyfriend get down on one knee. Tears start to roll down your cheek as he says while looking up at you "Y/N, we've been together for 5 amazing years. I can't believe that fate let me meet you and that somehow you fell for me just as I did for you". You laugh at this wiping away the tears but they keep streaming down anyways. He opens the small dark blue box in his hands, inside a beautiful ring stares up at you. "I want to spend the rest of my life loving you. That's if you'll let me? So gorgeous, will you marry me?" He asks.

You nod your head furiously as you bend down kissing him. He grabs your waist kissing you back as flashs continue to go off in front of the both of you. Pulling back you smile at him and say "I love you". Smiling back he replies "I love you too Y/N". He slips your ring onto your finger as you look down at your combined hands. You smile at him and he smiles back before you both lean in for another kiss forever remembering this.

~~~~~~~~~

A photo frame hangs on the wall in the living room. In that photo frame is the moment captured when your life changed forever. Your hand covers your mouth as Inseong holds your other, down on one knee. The heart balloons float on either side of yous as the sun shines down too. Like a picture perfect moment....

----THE END----