Inseong

You and Inseong were on a date at the arcade. Holding hands as you both walked around the place looking for another game to place you feel an arm drop onto your shoulder. Confused as you were still holding Inseongs hand you both turn around. Dawon pushes his way between the two of you his arms wrapped around each of you. Rowoon stands behind him waving at the two of you.

"What are you two doing here?" Inseong asks. "Can't we hang out with our best friends??" Dawon says smiling cheekily at your boyfriend. You shake your head at Dawon before asking Rowoon "Alright. . What are you two really doing here?". He laughs nervously before mumbling "we've never been on a date before so we wanted to see what it was like". You burst out laughing before saying "so you both decided to crash on our date?". They nod their heads vigorously. Your boyfriend hadn't said anything so you turn to him asking "are you alright oppa?". He just nods his head and smiles at you reassuringly.

As you both continue walking, Rowoon and Dawon following behind, your eyes come across a fox plushie inside a crane machine. You smile at it as it remind you of your boyfriend and how he calls himself the desert fox. He sees you smiling at the plushie and says to you "I can win it for you". Your smile widens as you both head towards it with the two date crashers following closely behind.

He puts in a token before attempting to grab the plushie. Sadly the crane just touches the toy before grabbing nothing. Your boyfriend puts in another token and the same thing happens. Another token goes in and nothing happens again.

After his fifth attempt you grab his arm saying "Oppa it's fine. This game is too hard". He brushes you off and says "I got this Y/N. Don't worry". You sigh and watch as he puts in another token. As the crane goes down it grabs the plushie and you both smiling watching as it gets lifted up. Your smile drops when you see the fox plushie drop down. Turning to check on your boyfriend you see he's frustrated. It doesn't help when you both hear laughing coming from behind you two.

"Are we suppose to do that when we go on a date?" Dawon says before adding "It's so easy, I've done that a bunch of times".

Inseong turns around suddenly heading out the arcade. The laughter stops all of a sudden and you tell the two "I think I better go after him. He'll see you guys tomorrow at practice".

~~~~~~~~~

You rush out of the arcade looking both ways for your boyfriend. You see him faintly to your left and run after him.

He turns when he feels your hand grab his shoulder yelling "what! ". You stumble back at his words speechless. His eyes soften and he says "I'm sorry Y/N. I didn't mean to take my anger out on you. It's not your fault". Smiling reassuringly at him you say "it's fine oppa" as you wrap your arms around his waist. Leaning your head on his chest, "I don't need a fox plushie when I got you" you say as you poke his stomach. He finches away from you laughing a little before saying "hey! I'm ticklish jagi".

Smirking at him you reply "Oh I know" before you wiggle your hands towards him. Before you can tickle him, he runs towards you grabbing you and spinning both of you around. You laugh and grab onto him tightly not wanting to fall. He stops when you both start to get dizzy, cupping your face to steady the both of you. He leans in and whispers against your lips "I love you Y/N". You stare at his lips saying "I love you too oppa". He closes the gap between you as your hands go around his neck and his move down to grab your waist.

~~~~~~~~~

"Ohhh so that's how a date ends..." Dawon says rubbing his chin. "Maybe we should..?" Rowoon says but Dawon interrupts him saying "let's go eat!". Rowoon shakes his head as you and Inseong notice the two watching. Dawon turns to Rowoon and says "you know what maybe we should go!!" Before sprinting away. Rowoon stands there shocked that Dawon left him before running after him.

You and your boyfriend laugh at the two and lean in for another kiss.

----THE END----