Taeyang

You check your phone as you wake up and smile as your remember that it's you and Taeyangs 3 year anniversary. A grin appears on your face when you think about how you guys are meeting at the beach at 1. You are super excited as you hadn't seen him in weeks except for the few times he texts you goodnight and good morning. You sigh at this but think about how you will get to spend the rest of the day with him. After cleaning up your room you check the time to see that it's already 12. You make your way towards the beach.

~~~~~~~~

SF9 finishes practice around 12pm and they all start to head out. Youngbin goes to close the door but he spots Taeyang still inside. "What are you doing? We can go back to our dorms now" he says. Taeyang turns to him and says "I'm gonna stay back and practice some more". Youngbin nods but makes a mental note to check on him later.

~~~~~~~~~

You sit alone at the beach waiting for your boyfriend. It's already been 4 hours and he hasn't even texted or called you to say he can't make it. A couple you entered the shop behind you an hour ago come back out and frown at you as they leave. Obviously pitying you for being out here alone for so long. You feel tears start to build up but you hold it in. Calling Taeyangs phone you get sent straight to his voice mail.  Frustrated that he's not answering, you decide to text him asking where he is. You don't get a reply back. Just as you decide to try calling him again you feel a rain drop down landing on your nose. You can't help it as a tear rolls down your face.

~~~~~~~~~

It's 4pm and Taeyang was still practicing hard. He hears a knock on the door and pauses the music telling the person to come in. Youngbin enters the room and says "hey I forgot to tell you that me and the rest of the guys wish you and Y/N a happy 3 year anniversary" he smiles at Taeyang and goes to give him a hug. Taeyangs eyes widen as he yells "shoot!". Running to his bag he grabs his phone and sees that you had called him twice and texted him a few times.

"I have to go" he says to Youngbin before heading out of the practice studio. He goes to the exit and sees that it's been pouring down. His stomach turns at the thought of you sitting at the beach in the rain.

~~~~~~~~~

You stand up from your spot, tears running down your face as you walk towards your apartment. Bumping into someone you apologise and continue walking. That is until you feel the person spin you around. You come face to face with your boyfriend . "Y/N I'm so sorry. I completely forgot it was just that I was practicing and...". You don't let him finish his sentence as you say "your always practicing. I can't have a boyfriend who's not even here half the time. Maybe you can focus more on SF9 if we just...". "Jagi you don't mean that" he says as a tear rolls down his cheek. "What else am I suppose to do here!" You yell back at him, your anger taking over for all the times he's forgotten dates. "It's better this way. You don't even have time for a girlfriend Taeyang" you whisper. After saying that you turn around and walk away not daring to look back at your now ex boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~~

Taeyang walks into the dorms, dry tear trails stained on his face. His clothes are all soaking wet but he doesn't seem to care. Everyone quiets down at the sight of him before Rowoon jumps off the couch and asks if he's okay. He shakes his head and goes into his room, closing the door behind him. "What happened to him?" Rowoon says turning to the group. Youngbin leans forward his head in his hands before he says "I think he forgot him and Y/N's anniversary". "Ohhhh" everyone says before the room is quiet again. "What do we do?" Chani asks. Dawon raises his hand up excitedly like a child saying "Oh oh oh I know this one!". They all turn to him waiting. "Right. We do this the old fashioned way" dawon says with a cheeky grin.

~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe you locked us in a closet!!!" You shout banging at the doors. Taeyang sits quietly on the ground next to you.

"You guys can't come out until you have made up" dawon yells back. "Are you sure this was a good idea?" Hwiyoung says. "Of course it is. Don't understimate my genius" dawon replies back. "Come on let's go eat now" he then says. "Shouldn't .." hwiyoung starts but dawon interrupts saying "nope. Now come on".

~~~~~~~~~

You slide down the door covering your face with both your hands. You hear Taeyang breathing as the silence fills the closet. "I'm sorry Y/N" you hear him quietly say. Your heart breaks a little at how defeated he sounds but you don't say anything. "I can't believe I forgot our anniversary. I can't stop beating myself about it, you were probably right to leave me. You deserve someone better" he says. Sighing you lift your head up and say "don't think like that. You were a great boyfriend". He laughs dryly at your comment and says "you don't have to lie to me. I can handle it". You frown at him. You think "I regret breaking up with you but it was for your sake". He sits up straight and you stare at him confused "what" you say. "For my sake?" He questions. "Wait did I say that out loud?" You ask. He nods his head before saying "if this is for my sake then we should still be together. I'm miserable and I can't think straight". "You were practicing all the time anyways it's not like you had any time leftover for me" you say back. "Let me prove you wrong then. Please Y/N" he grabs a hold of your hands as he does.

After a few minutes you whisper "okay". You both jump as cheers ate heard from outside the closet door. "I TOLD YOU GUYS MY IDEA WOULD WORK" you hear dawon yell. You both laugh at him before Taeyang pulls you closer kisses you hard. Pulling away he says "Gotta make up for the time we spent apart". He leans in again and kisses you as he grabs the back of your head.

----THE END----