Dawon

Your texts
Dawons texts

Dawon and you were texting each other as he was on a break at the FNC studio and you were stuck at home bored out of your mind.

Oppa I'm bored!
Jagi I would come home and take you out somewhere but I can't. ..
I know oppa, it's alright.

You sigh at the thought of dawon being sad because of you. Suddenly an idea pops into your head as you think about how stressed SF9 must be with their debut happening in a couple of days. Also this would bring your boyfriends mood up for sure.

You text dawon quickly:
I'm gonna cook a big feast since I have nothing else to do.
REALLY?!? JAGI DON'T MESS WITH ME. ARE YOU SERIOUS?
Haha yes oppa I'm serious so invite everyone over cause there will be plenty to go around, okay?
I LOVE YOU Y/N! I'll see you and the food tonight!

You laugh at dawons text as he manages to love food almost as much as he loves you!!

You start getting everything ready for tonight as you are going to feed a whole army.

~~~~~~~~~

After a long and tiring day of practice dawon is excited to greet what is waiting for him inside. He opens the door and sees you standing on your tippy toes trying to reach some candles on top of the cupboard.

He reaches up behind you and places one hand on your hip with the other getting the candle down. You jump slightly unaware he was home. "Thanks oppa" you say as you grab the candle from his hand and peck his cheek in thanks.

You start to look around for the rest of the dance team. Confused you turn to dawon whose eyes dart everywhere but to you as he whistles. "Oppa.. where are the guys?" You say as no one else seems to be following behind Dawon. He finally looks at you and with a guilty smile says "oops. I guess I forgot to invite them over. Guess that means more food for us!! Let's go jagi!" He quickly turns away from you and heads into the dining room.

You shake your head as you realise that your food lover boyfriend didn't invite the dance team over cause he wanted all the food to himself. Following him into the dining room you see dawons eyes jumping from dish to dish as plates of plates of food sit on the dining room. You laugh at your boyfriend, who then snaps out of his food trance and runs to you.

You scream as he picks you up and spins you around yelling "JAGI YOU ARE THE MOST AMAZING AND KIND AND GREAT AND COOL AND..." Laughing youu cut dawon off saying "okay okay I get it oppa". He puts you back down and cups your face saying "I really really love you Y/N". He grins as you say "aww I love you too dawon". You lean in and kiss him before pulling away to let him eat the massive amounts of food you cooked.

Your face hurts so much from all the grinning that happens due to your goofy boyfriend demolishing the food as if there were no tomorrow. He stops for a second and flashes you a toothy girl before continuing to stuff his face with food. You laugh at his actions and dig into your own food.

When you are both full, you stand up to collect the dirty dishes when dawons hand grabs your wrist. You look at him confused until he says "Jagi you cooked all of this. I'll do the dishes" he pecks your forehead before collecting the dishes and heading towards the kitchen.

You smile at how sweet he's being and go into the kitchen. You spot him at the sink and go behind him so you can wrap your arms around his waist. You lean your head on his back and say "I love you dawon". He grins and says "I love me too!!" Laughing as be does. You slap his stomach as you giggle and then you hear him say "haha I'm kidding jagi. I love you more Y/N".

----THE END----