Hwiyoung <Birthday>

You walked excitedly down the hallways of the school hoping to see your boyfriend to wish him a happy birthday. Arriving at your locker you open it up to grab the books you need for class when you turn to your side spotting Hwiyoung coming down the hall.

Smiling, you wave at him laughing softly when he grins happily at you. He starts to speed walk towards you when his group of friends come into view crowding around Hwiyoung as they wish him a happy birthday.

You stand on your tippy toes trying to catch sight of your blonde headed boyfriend but sigh when the bell rings loudly. Deciding to wait for him you brush your hand mindlessly through the stuff in your locker when you feel a tap on your shoulder.

Grinning you turn around expecting to see Hwiyoung but frown slightly when your met with your best friend. She laughs at your facial expressions as she says "aww don't act too happy to see me Y/N".

Laughing you hug her as you say "oh hush you know I'm always happy to see you F/N". She laughs along with you before you both step back as F/N says "well I know our teacher isn't going to be happy to see us if we're late... so let's go".

She starts to drag you down the hall and you take a glance over your shoulder at Hwiyoung who is still surrounded by his group of friends. However his head pops up from over them all and you see him mouth to you "rooftop at lunchtime?", you nod your head in reply before rushing with your friend to class.

~~~~~~~~~

You get out of class early and so rush up to the rooftop hoping to surprise Hwiyoung for his birthday. Seeing your boyfriend no where in sight, you smile in victory before setting up a quick picnic nearby.

Once done, you lean on the rails watching the students pass by down below humming to yourself as you wait. Suddenly your vision is gone as a voice whispers near your ear "guess who" chuckling softly afterwards.

You smile instantly knowing who it is as you say "is it the birthday boy", tapping your chin as you pretend to think. Hwiyoung moves his hands away and you spin around before throwing your arms around his neck and hugging him tightly.

Your boyfriend wraps his arms tightly round your waist pulling you close as you stand on your tippy toes and say cheerfully "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HWI!!". He laughs happily as he squeezes your sides before leaning down and kissing you on the lips.

Kissing him back you laugh against his lips as he picks you up effortlessly. Pulling away you bury your face into his neck giggling as he spins the two of you round once before you say "Hwiyoung stop.. we should eat now".

You feel him nod his head before your feet touch the ground again, you grab a hold of his hand and lead him towards where you had laid out the picnic. "Oh wow jagi, you didn't have to do all this" Hwiyoung says having finally noticed the picnic stuff.

Rolling your eyes you say "of course I did, it's your birthday Hwi we have to celebrate somehow". He stops in his tracks making you stumble back and turn to him confused. Looking back you worriedly ask "what's wrong?", he shakes his head looking down before glancing back up at you.

You watch as he steps forward before he mumbles "thanks for all this Y/N" blushing as he does. A smile makes it way onto your face as you now take a step closer to Hwiyoung before resting your head on his chest hearing his heart beat rapidly.

"Your welcome Hwiyoung, now let's actually enjoy the food before the bell rings" you say after a while smiling as he laughs before you quickly sit down on the blanket. You pat the spot next to you motioning your boyfriend to sit down.

He sits down next to you as you pull out a bunch of his favourite foods to eat, feeling good when you see his face light up as he sees this. You laugh lightly as Hwiyoung places a kiss on your cheek as he says happily "yay thanks Y/N, this all looks so good".

"Well dig in" you say handing him some chopsticks and grabbing your own before you both start eating the food laid in front of the both of you now. Wanting some of the chicken next to Hwiyoung you ask "can you pass me some chicken please Hwi?" doing your best puppy eyes.

Hwiyoung smiles at you as he nods his head. Grabbing some chicken with his chopsticks, you hold you bowl forward expecting him to put it there but instead he holds the chicken towards you.

You lean forward as you go to eat the food but your boyfriend moves it to the side. Rolling your eyes you move to the food but once again Hwiyoung moves the food and you laugh as you try to follow him.

"Aww come one Hwi" you pout looking at him and smile victoriously as Hwiyoung smiles before letting you eat the piece of chicken. You both continue eating and chatting happily with each other.

~~~~~~~~~

Having packed almost everything Hwiyoung starts to head towards the door when you suddenly remember the little birthday cake you had. "Wait Hwiyoung I almost forgot this" you say before reaching into your school bag and carefully taking out the cake.

Your boyfriend walks back towards you raising an eyebrow but smiles once again when he sees the cake box held in your hands. "Oh my gosh Y/N, you really didn't have to do all this" Hwiyoung comments rubbing the back of his neck out of habit.

Waving your hand dismissively you hold out the cake and say "I wish I could light this candle for you but we aren't allow to have lighters in school... plus I might accidently set something on fire..." laughing as you say this.

Your boyfriend laughs along with you before smiling at you as he says "I don't need to make a wish, I have everything I could ever want here". You blush at his cheesy words before saying "awww I love you too Hwi".

He leans down to kiss you when the school bell rings making you jump as Hwiyoung laughs at your reaction. You hit his chest lightly but smile nonetheless at your silliness before pulling you closer.

"We got to go to class now" you say before Hwiyoung replies "well I wish for a best before we go back to classes". Throwing your head back in laughter you say back "well you technically didn't blow your candles out soooo...".

Hwiyoung pouts before saying "but I'm the birthday boy", you smile at this before leaning up before your boyfriend smiles at you and meets you the rest of the way.

----THE END----