Youngbin <Request>

A Youngbin imagine for imyourbunny. I hope this is similar to what you had in mind when you requested from me. Oh and thank you for the request ^_^!!

---------

You breathed shakily as you took in your surroundings confused and alone. Yelling out "is anybody out there?" only to be answered with silence. Taking a few steps forward you cautiously hold your arms out hoping to stumble upon someone or something.

It feels as if hours have passed since you've been here and you can feel the tears brimming at your eyes as the dark emptiness continues to surround you. You gasp suddenly when a bright light flickers up ahead and a glimmer of hope sparks within you.

You take off running towards it smiling when the silhouette of a person can be seen clearly now with each increasing step forward. Your footsteps falter as the person turns around to review your boyfriend who looks around worriedly.

"Youngbin?" you ask questioningly before slowly taking a step closer but he doesn't reply, he just keeps looking around confused. "Y/N!!" he shouts out all of a sudden and the fear in his voice frightens you as well before you take off running to him.

"Youngbin I'm he-" you go to say when you get knocked back and land on the ground. Confused you look up seeing nothing in your way and so cautiously stand up. You reach forward and pull your hand back in shock when it comes into contact with something that you can't see.

Tilting your head to the side, you press both hands forward and blink repeatedly confused and slightly in awe. Your attention soon turns to your boyfriend who screams out "Y/N!! What's wrong!?" as he frantically searches around unaware of your presence.

Banging on the invisible wall you feel the tears roll down your face as you yell out "Youngbin! Youngbin!!" but he doesn't seem to hear you. A light flickers further down and Youngbin notices as well before he yells "Y/N i'm here!".

You watch as he takes off away from you and you frantically pound on the wall trying to stop him. "Youngbin!! Help me!" you cry out scare as he gets further and further away before you go scream out in a last attempt to stop him.

Feeling yourself shaking you look around seeing the ground crumbling around you as your eyes widen in fear and you turn to yell out for your boyfriend one last time when you gasp aloud.

~~~~~~~~~

You sit up gasping all air as you take in your surroundings. Youngbin sits beside you hands on your shoulders as he looks at you with concern. "Y/N are you okay??" he asks shifting closer to you.

Shaking your head no you rest your head in your hands before quickly pulling away as you touch your face tentatively feeling tears. "I was actually crying?" you mumble and your boyfriend nods softly next to you before holding your hands in his making you turn to look up at him.

"You were yelling out my name Y/N... what happened?" Youngbin asks his sad eyes boring into yours. You avert your gaze to pick at the blanket too shy to answer his question but Youngbin cups your face with his hand smiling gently at you.

He wipes your tears away before saying "you don't have to tell me if you don't want to, just know that I will always be here for you Y/N cause I love you". A small smile appears on your face and Youngbin grins when he notices it making you blush.

"Is that a blush I see?" Youngbin teasingly says before you roll your eyes already feeling more at ease now. He laughs lightly before yawning making you check the clock on the bedside table noticing it was nearly 3 in the morning.

Eyes widen you gasp before saying "oh I didn't mean to wake you up so early Youngbin". He turns to check the time too before shrugging his shoulders replying "hey don't worry about it, your more important than a few missed minutes of sleep".

You grab his hand squeezing it as you smile softly at him before mumbling "thank you". He nods his head before you both lay down in bed, you look up staring at the ceiling unsure of what to do or say.

Sighing you turn around resting your head on your arm as you face your boyfriend who asks worriedly "is everything alright jagi?". You bite your lip thinking before you take a breath in and out stating what you had dreamed.

"You couldn't see me... or hear me and it was like I was trapped behind some invisible wall. I was so scared Youngbin and then you ran off somewhere and.. and then the ground started falling apart and I tried... I... I tried calling your name but..." you started but soon trailed off feeling the tears already streaming down your face once again.

He scoots forward cupping your face before he says "hey hey it's okay, it was only just a dream okay?". You look up at him feeling yourself calm down as he smiles softly at you before you lean forward pressing your lips against his. He kisses you back before pulling away after a while.

Youngbin wraps his arms round your waist and pulls you to his chest as he kisses the top of your head. You snuggle closer to him feeling safer as you hear his heartbeat drumming against your ear. 

"Y/N?" Youngbin asks and you hum in response smiling softly when he laughs softly at your answer. "Thank you for telling me, I know it must of been hard to talk about" he says hugging you tighter to him.

"I should be thanking you for calming me down after all that" you say trying to make a joke about the whole ordeal. You feel him shake his head before hearing his reply "I'd do it all again but here's hoping you never have to go through that again".

You laugh softly at his answer and nod your head in agreement before feeling your eyes drooping as sleep catches up to you. Yawning you lean your head against Youngbin's chest before mumbling "I love you Youngbin, thanks for being there for me".

Just before you drift off to sleep he quietly responds back "anything for you Y/N" before feeling his lips press against your forehead.

----THE END----