Inseong

You and Inseong were walking down the street hands swinging combined together. "Where are we going?" You ask realising that you guys had been walking with no end destination in mind. He turns to you smiling as he says "no idea jagi". You shake your head but say nothing as you enjoy just being with him.

Suddenly you both see an ice cream truck up ahead and turn to each other smiling widely. "Race?" You ask and he smirks at you before quickly taking off. He yells over his shoulder to you "Last one there is a rotten egg!!". Your mouth drops open before you sprint trying to catch up as you yell back "Oppa!! That's not fair, you cheated!!". All you hear back is his laughter before he reaches the truck. You come to a stop a few seconds later a bit out of breathe.

"Haha I win!" He says looking proud meanwhile you glare at him. "Yah! You cheater!" You say to him pushing him slightly. This only makes him laugh more. "For cheating you shall pay for my ice cream" you say to your boyfriend smiling at your idea. Inseong shakes his head but orders for the two of you anyway, pulling his wallet out to pay.

After you two had gotten your ice creams, he entwined your hands back together and you both continued down the street peacefully.

You eyed his ice cream wanting a to try when he turned to look at you catching you in the act. You blush and quickly lick your ice cream looking away as you hear your boyfriend laughing. Suddenly his ice cream comes into your view as he says "yeah jagi have a try". You turn and kiss his cheek in thanks before leaning in to have a taste.

You gasp as Inseong pushes his ice cream in your face your rush of coldness making you shriek. "Oops" your boyfriend mumbles making you turn to him. Grabbing a tissue from your bag, you wiped the ice cream off laughing about what your silly boyfriend did. He smiles at your reaction glad your not angry.

You suddenly grabbed his hand and pushed his own ice cream into his face not wanting to ruin yours. You laugh at his eyes widening before you lean up and kiss his lips tasting his ice cream.

"Hmm pretty good" you say nodding your head in approval. His jaw drops open at this as you continue to casually walk down the street, happily eating your ice cream as you do. You take a peek over your shoulder seeing your boyfriend still standing there shocked. Shaking your head you continue walking down the street until you feel a familiar pair of arms make their way round your waist.

Inseong picks you up twirling you round as you desperately try to hold onto your ice cream. "Noo pick me down oppa... My ice cream!!" You say laughing at your own words. He slowly puts you back down laughing as you go to finish off your ice cream. Your boyfriend tries to grab it from your hands making it drop to the ground. You gasp and you both stare down at it as you say to Inseong "awww I wasn't done with that".

He walks towards you cupping your face as he stares down at you. In a soft tone he says "I'm sorry Y/N, I'll get you another one". You smile softly up at him as you say "it's alright oppa, thanks for buying it anyways". He grins at this before jokingly adding "if you wanted something sweet there's this" as he points to his lips. You burst out in laughter at him as Inseong pouts at your reaction.

"I was trying to be romantic jagi" he says crossing his arms now. You try to control your laughter as you uncross his arms moving into them. You lean your head on his chest listening to his heart beat as you say "awww that's sweet oppa". Lifting your head off his chest you lean in kissing him softly. Inseong moves and cups your face as he deepens the kiss the both of you forgetting about the fallen ice cream as he melts in the sun.

----THE END----