Jaeyoon

You sat on the couch scrolling mindlessly through your phone as you had nothing else to do. You suddenly felt the couch dip next to you making you turn your head in that direction. Your boyfriend stares back as he smiles happily at you before saying "Wow you look so...". You interrupt his sentence as you say cheekily "Amazing? Beautiful? Cute?".

Jaeyoon laughs as he tessingly says back "not exactly what I had in mind... but okay". You bring a hand up to your heart and gasp dramatically as you say "im hurt by your words Jaeyoonie" smirking once you finish. Your boyfriend throws a disgusted face as he crosses his arms and mumbles "Oh gosh... I hate that nickname so much..".

You scoot closer to him as he turns to check what your doing. Smiling innocently at him only makes him narrow his eyes in suspicion only widening when you lean forward and pinch his cheeks. "Aww your such a cutie!!" You exclaim in a baby voice. Jaeyoon pouts at this only making you squeal at how adorable he is when he pouts.

"Y/N stop" he says trying to remain serious as he grabs a hold of your hands. You look at him as you challenge "or what?", he just smiles at you before quickly letting of your hands and tickling you. You scream at the sudden attack as you try to squirm away but Jaeyoon holds onto you tight, not letting you go.

You manage to wriggle free and once done, you turn to your boyfriend and tickle him back. He tries to counter attack you by twisting out of your grasp and tickling you back leading to an all out tickle fight.

---------

Chani and Hwiyoung walked back to their dorm after a day at school. Walking through the front door they can hear laughter coming from just down the hall. Curious they both walk towards the source of the noise, only stopping when they spot you and Jaeyoon tickling each other.

Both Chani and Hwiyoung grin at the scene in front of them as they try not to laugh. Both you and Jaeyoon unaware of your sudden audience.

"Okay okay, I surrender" your boyfriend finally says and you automatically stop your tickle attack. Smiling at your win you can't "Yes! Who's the best? I'm the best!" Before you jump up on your knees on the couch and go to do a happy dance.

However you spot Chani and Hwiyoung watching and scream before you lose your balance on the couch. You almost fall off the couch but Jaeyoon comes to the rescue as he wraps his arm around your waist pulling you to him. Looking to you he asks "are you alright?", you nod before you both turn to the two boys.

"Hi.." you say waving awkwardly at the two boys as your boyfriend laughs at your greeting. You hit him in the stomach making him stop and groan as you smile innocently at him again and then turning back to Chani and Hwiyoung.

You go to say something but Jaeyoon gets in first as he says "so what are you two doing here?". Hwiyoung looks to him unimpressed as he says "we live here too...". You hold in your laughter as your boyfriend laughs awkwardly while rubbing the back of his neck. Shaking your head, you get off the couch and grab Jaeyoons arm pulling him off as well.

"We are going to go for a walk" you say to the maknaes smiling as you do. They nod back and you take that as your cue to head out the door, your boyfriend following closely behind. "Have fun you two!" Hwiyoung teases as Chani laughs at this. You smile softly as you see Jaeyoon turn back and poke his tongue at them before running to catch up with you.

He slings his arm over your shoulder before looking down at you and pouts before saying in a sad tone "you didn't wait for me". You bite your lip before you grin stupidly and lean up towards him. He smiles going to lean in too but stops when you tap his nose and say "boop", laughing afterwards.

Shaking his head he says "really jagi?", all you do is nod in reply. "Boop" he suddenly says and you turn to him in confusion before asking "Why did you say that?". He turns to you and says "you said it, why can't I? ". You blink repeatedly before saying "cause I booped your nose".

Suddenly his lips meet yours, and you gasp in surprise before kissing him back. When he pulls away, he smiles as he says "boop" making you laugh at his actions. "We are so childish" you comment, Jaeyoon looks to you and says "what? No we arent". Raising an eyebrow at this you nod and say mockingly "sureee". He laughs at this before you lean your head on his chest as you both continue walking down the street.

----THE END----