Hwiyoung <Request>

This was an imagine requested by Cassinspirit. I'm really sorry it took sooo long, please forgive me ^_^. Thanks for the request!

----------

Opening the mailbox, the butterflies flutter within your stomach at the sight of a big white envelope, inside it holds the information that will make or break your future plans.

Ripping it open you start reading it anxiously before breaking out into a big grin at what it says. You squeal before running back into the house and grabbing your phone. Dialing your boyfriend's number you wait happily before frowning slightly at the sound of his voicemail.

"Uh.. Hi Hwi! I have something to tell you, so call me back as soon as you can okay? Love you!" you quickly say before ending the phone call. The front door opens and you whip around to see your mum walk in the door.

She stops cautiously seeing the big grin on your face before it turns into one of shock as you hug her tightly. "MUM! I GOT IN! THEY ACCEPTED ME! I GET TO GO TO EUROPE!!" you scream excited before she joins in.

~~~~~~~~~

Your phone vibrates beside you and you reach over to read it smiling at the sight of Hwiyoung's name appear on the screen.

Hey jagi, sorry I couldn't answer your call. What did you need to tell me?

I'll tell you later, can we meet up tomorrow?

Yeah sure, see you then.

You yawned after reading his last text and so placed your phone away and plopped down onto your bed before falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~

Walking down the main street you looked out for the cafe Hwiyoung said to meet at. Finally spotting it you look to your left and right for a certain blonde haired boy before hearing "Katherina! Over here!".

Furrowing your eyebrows, you look around before seeing a group of waving boys grinning at you. You smile back and slowly make your way over confused slightly. "Hi guys" you say waving before looking questioningly at your boyfriend.

You sit down and chat with them all before pulling Hwiyoung aside and saying "I didn't know you were bringing the others". He looks to you and replies back "why what's wrong with bringing them here?".

Your eyes widen at his accusing tone before you say back calmly "it's not like that, I just thought it would be just us two. We haven't seen in each other in a while since you're always busy Hwi".

He runs his hand through his hair before replying back "I can't help it if I have practice Katherina and you should be happy. At least I made the time to come meet with you, does it really matter if the others are here too".

Blinking at him speechless you sigh before mumbling "um, I guess not sorry. I have to go now anyways, I'll see you around or whenever your not busy". Standing up you look hopefully at Hwiyoung hoping he says something but when he sits there looking at the table, you give up grabbing your bag.

"I have to go now guys, it was good seeing you all" you say plastering a smile onto your face before waving goodbye to the group of guys and heading out the door.

~~~~~~~~~

"So.. how did he take the news?" your mum asks right after you walk through the door. You sigh sadly before replying "we kind of.. uh maybe.. had a little argument and it never came up". She gasps and you bury your head in your hands mumbling "don't worry, I'll try tell him by the end of the week mum, trust me okay?".

~~~~~~~~~

Standing outside the FNC building, you glanced down at your watch noting that Hwiyoung should be coming out anytime now and so you wait patiently. You smile nervously at your boyfriend as he walks out with the rest of SF9, Youngbin spotting you waves making Hwiyoung turn too.

He talks to the others before you watch them all walk away besides Hwiyoung who makes his way over to you. "What are you doing here Katherina?" he says once he reaches you, making you stutter in shock at the less than welcoming greeting.

Recomposing yourself, you say "I really needed to talk to you about something, I tried to last time but uh well you know". He frowns at that and quickly says "that was not my fault Katherina. You still could've told me about whatever it is that is oh so important that day. So let's just get it over and done with, what is it?".

Now it's your turn to frown at him and your mood decreases because of it. "What is up with you? You're always angry at me for some reason and you never seem to answer any of my calls or texts these days Hwiyoung" you say back wanting to get to the bottom of it all.

"What's up with me? I should be asking you that, you've been so clingy later, why can't you just leave me alone!" Hwiyoung replies getting angry afterwards. "Fine if that's what you want then okay!" you say back anger getting the best of you. You turn around leaving Hwiyoung there alone.

He watches you leave and takes a step forward to stop you but falters and looks at the ground instead.

~~~~~~~~~

"Well honey, is that all?" your mum asks getting teary eyed. You stand up after having double checked everything and laugh softly at her before embracing her in a hug.

You check your phone, it had been days since you and Hwiyoung talked but you were too stubborn to be the one to talk first. Sighing, you type up a text message:

Hey Hwi... I know you said to give you space and I will after this I promise. The thing I wanted to tell you was that I am got accepted to a program overseas. I thought we would be able to still be together but after everything that's happened, I don't think we would... Anyways this will be my last text before my flight and I just wanted to say bye...

Looking at it, you bite your lip, finger hovering over the send button but you decide against it instead shoving your phone into your phone pocket. You however were unaware that you had actually sent the message.

Smiling at your mum, you hug her goodbye before getting in line for your flight.

~~~~~~~~~

Hwiyoung stares confused at your text message before quickly calling you only to be dismayed by your voicemail. He checks the time before rushing the doors leaving the rest of the guys watching him go.

~~~~~~~~~

Checking the flight schedules Hwiyoung stares blankly at them all unsure which flight you were on, "oh come on, someone help me out here" he mumbles to himself slightly out of breath.

However his eyes widen when he spots Katherina's mum and he runs towards her stopping in front of her. "Ohh Hwiyoung" she gasps out surprised at his appearance.

"Hi M/N, where's Katherina? I have to tell her something please" Hwiyoung pleads out but is quickly disheartened by her answer, "I'm sorry Hwiyoung, her flight just left a few minutes ago...".

"Oh" is all he replies back before looking out the big glass window watching as a plane flies away. Leaning against the railing he looks down mumbling "I'm sorry Katherina, I love you...".

~~~~~~~~~

Somewhere in a plane, you lean your head against the side window. Sighing softly you whisper a soft "bye Hwi, I still love you.."

----THE END----

I'm super sorry if you guys found it cliche, I was having writer's block lol.