Hwiyoung

You were walking down the street looking for your best friend that you were meeting at Oasis 21 for the day.

~~~~~~~~~

The Neoz dance team were walking around the Oasis 21 trying to promote their event later that day. Hwiyoung and Dawon walked together holding signs when Hwiyoung stops suddenly. You catch his attention unknownly as you mindlessly play on your phone trying to look busy. Dawon notices Hwiyoungs staring and smiles widely.

He starts to walk towards you but is stopped when Hwiyoung grabs his arm saying "Hyung, what are you doing?". "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm going to talk to the girl who's caught your attention" he says before skipping his way to you. "Noooo.. come back here!" Hwiyoung yells trying to catch up to Dawon.

~~~~~~~~~

You look up when you hear yelling nearby and are shocked when your met with the sight of one boy wearing a crab hat who is being chased by another wearing a pink bow. Covering your mouth as you try not to laugh, your eyes widen when the boy being chased stops in front of you. The boy wearing a bow stops slightly behind him, out of breath.

"Hi! I'm Dawon and this is Hwiyoung" the first boy says as he smiles brightly at you. Not knowing why they were talking to you, you say "uh Hello it's nice to meet you. I'm Y/N". Dawon starts talking about their busking event later on that day while Hwiyoung stays quiet next to him. Seeing this Dawon smacks his arm, "Yah! Say something you were the one staring at her..." he says mumbling the last part as Hwiyoung turns to him mouth open.

You see Hwiyoung blush and you
quickly check behind you to see if they were possibly talking about somebody else. Dawon spots your action and says "he was staring at you Y/N. He's a bit shy so I'm gonna be his wingman" he says proudly before saying "Hwiyoung is one of the rappers in our group, he's an amazing actor, is learning another language AND he can dance!".

You blush at this and Hwiyoung goes to stop him from saying anything more when your friend sneaks up behind you. Grabbing your shoulders she smiles at the two boys before saying "Hi I'm Y/N's best friend and I couldn't help hearing the conversation. Let me just start off by saying this girl here loves romantic gestures, flowers and chocolates. She's training to be a nurse, can sing amazingly and is one of the kindest people you will ever meet". Your face turns more red as you try to cover it with your hands.

Hearing both Dawon and your bestie laughing, you look up and see them smiling at the two of you. Your phone rings and you quickly pick it up trying to remove yourself from the awkward situation. Standing up and walking away you realise that it was just one of those ad calls. Turning back around you find only your friend standing there.

You walk back asking "did you scare them away?" Laughing as you do. She laughs sarcastically back and says "actually they had to go do something. Why are you asking? Do you miss him already?". You blush and she gasps saying "OMG you do!". Covering her mouth with your hand you look around making sure no one heard before removing your hand. You say "could you be any more louder?". "Sorry" she says not meaning a word and you just shake your head at her saying "Shouldn't we be hanging out doing something fun rather than just standing here bickering to each other?". She laughs before hooking her arm in yours and you both start walking around looking for a place to eat.

~~~~~~~~~

You both had enjoyed most of the morning shopping for clothes and were now heading back home. Your friend stops you pointing to a crowd of people and dragging you towards it. You laugh and stumble to catch up with her gasping when you see a group of boys lying on the ground.

Music starts to play and one of them sits up rapping. You feel your friend poke your side and you look at her confused. She grins widely at you before motioning back towards the boys. Your eyes widen when you see Hwiyoung start rapping. He smiles shyly at you before he spins around and grabs something. When he turns back he's holding a bouquet of roses and is slowly making his way towards you.

Quickly checking behind you once again, your friend shakes her head and points at you wildly. All the while he makes his way towards you, the boys behind him sing their cover of 'I need you'. He stops in front of you and offers the flowers to you saying softly "I know we just met today but I couldn't help falling for you when I first laid eyes on you". You accept the flowers and say "thank you, they're beautiful" admiring the roses. He smiles and says back "not as beautiful as you" making you blush.

He quickly clears his throat realising that the song has ended when Dawon yells "hurry up Hwiyoung!". Now it's his turn to blush as the crowd cheers agreeing with him. You giggle at this covering your face with the roses only stopping when he pushes the roses down softly. Looking at you he says "will you go on a date with me?", you grin at him nodding your head and jumping to wrap your arms around his neck. He hugs you back smiling at the result.

The rest of the boys awed at the two of you as the crowd cheered happily. "Wow. Who would of thought that out of all of us, Hwiyoung would be the first one to get a girlfriend?" Chani says looking to his hyungs. They all nod their heads slowly realising the truth and look at each other, "he has a point but I helped him" says Dawon proudly. Hwiyoung laughs having heard the conversation but turns his attention back to you leaning down and kissing your forehead as he whispers "I can't wait for our first date". Smiling at the thought you nod your head agreeing.

----THE END----