Youngbin <Request>

Requested by 04byeol. Hope you like it and thank you for requesting!!

---------

You ran your hands over the red dress you were currently wearing. Smiling as you looked out the window at the crowd waiting outside. The door suddenly opens and you quickly make your way out waving at everyone. Walking down the carpet you checked to see if your boyfriend and his group had arrived yet. Not seeing any new cars you sigh but turn your attention to the fans wanting pictures.

Because of this your attention is so focused on interacting with the fans that you fail to notice when SF9 does in fact turn up. Youngbin hops out spotting you talking to someone and he quickly excused himself from the group. They all nod understanding seeing you up ahead.

Your vision is suddenly gone as everything is dark. You let out a little scream before hearing your boyfriends voice near your ear "guess who?" He says. You smile at this before tapping your chin pretending to think. "Omg is this you Rowoon?" You tease laughing as Youngbin moves his hand away from your eyes.

Blinking at the sudden brightness you fail to notice when he steps closer towards you. When you gain your vision back, you see him smiling down at you. Looking at Youngbin you say "Oh it's just you" fake frowning at him. "Yah! Don't be too excited to see your boyfriend" he says crossing his arms.

Placing your hands on his arms you lean forward planting a kiss on Youngbins cheek. "Aw oppa, I'm just messing with you" leaning back as you say so. He smiles at you before his hands make their way to rest on either side of your hips. He leans in and places a kiss on your forehead as the both of you are aware of the crowd watching.

Seeing the rest of SF9 together nearby you motion to Youngbin to join them. He nods and kisses your cheek before heading to join them. You blush and continue to talk with your fans.

Nearly reaching the end of the carpet, you play around with the audience. Acting as if you really don't want to leave everyone to go inside. They all play along reaching for you to stay. Laughing you go to walk to them when Youngbin runs to you placing one of his arms round your waist while his other goes under your knees. You scream as he lifts you off the ground bridle style yelling jokingly to the crowd "sorry guys, but she's mine". Burying your head into his neck you hear him laugh before he takes off carrying you into the building.

Once inside, you lean back looking up at him. He grins cheekily at you before leaning down and kissing you softly. Your hand moves up to cup his cheek as you kiss him back. Feeling him smile against the kiss, you can't help but do the same.

"Look at these two lovebirds" you suddenly hear making the two of you quickly pull apart as you scramble out of Youngbins arms. You see the guys all laughing and you shake your head smiling at them all. "The shows about to start so we better get to our seats" Zuho states as the others agree. They all make their way over leaving you and Youngbin alone.

He grabs your hands in his as he looks to you and says "we should get going then jagi". You nod and lean up giving him a quick kiss before you go to find your seat. Youngbin had other ideas as he pulls you back making you look at him confused. Laughing he says "aww come on Y/N we won't be sitting together". It's your turn to laugh at this but you comply anyways leaning up again but this time kissing him deeply.

----THE END----