Dawon

Let's vote for SF9 so they can win their first award😄😄. They are currently coming first, so let's try keep it that way haha!!

http://vote.kpopstarz.com/2016-best-rookie-group-k-pop

---------

You walked up the mountain stopping once you reached the bench, taking a break there. Admiring the sight you couldn't help but take a picture of the scenery. You smile when you feel a pair of arms snake their way round your waist. Feeling your boyfriend lean his head on your shoulder as he places a kiss on your neck before placing another on your cheek. You giggle at Dawon and change the camera to a selfie. You both smile for the camera as you take the picture.

"Aww that one's good" you say looking at the picture. He takes a peek and nods his head saying "you look good". You blush as he squeezes your sides making you scream and squirm away from him. Wriggling out of his embrace, you run away making your way up the rest of the mountain.

Laughing as you run, you look back and see your boyfriend running after you. You scream again and pick up the pace trying to stay out of his grasp. Hearing his footsteps as they hit the ground you continue sprinting up the mountain only stopping when you reach the top.

"OMG I feel like I'm gonna die!" You hear your boyfriend say. Turning around you laugh at Dawon panting as he makes his way to you. You raise both your hands up as if in surrender as you say "Truce?".

You hold your hand out and he looks at it before grabbing it. He grabs a hold of your hand, shaking it. Suddenly he jerks you forward and you stumble into his arms. You look up at him confused and he just smiles down at you winking. "Got ya!" He says laughing. You shake your head and give up, resting your head on his chest. You listen to his heart beat as he kisses your hair before he loosens his grip on you. He pulls back slightly enough to look at you properly and you look back up at him.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" He asks looking seriously at you. You smile and nod kissing his lips quickly before you reply "and have I ever told you how cheesy you are?". He laughs at this and shakes his head before he starts tickling you. Again you can't stop laughing as you try to escape, but his arms stay enclosed around you. He grins laughing as he says "I'll stop when you say Dawon is the most handsome guy ever and I love him very much! ".

Your face hurts from laughing as you reply back "Never!". His hands continue to tickle you and you start to lose your breath laughing too much. Giving up you say "Dawon is the most handsome guy ever and I love him!". However he keeps going as you scream "Stop! I said it" but he laughs as he replies "you forgot to say very much at the end". You shake your head before having a second go "Dawon is the most handsome guy ever and I love him very much! There better?".

He stops and you quickly lie on the grass catching your breath. Your boyfriend looks down at you smiling as he stares at you. You poke your tongue at him and he does the same back. He lies down side by side you, grabbing your hand in his as he entwined your fingers together. You turn your head slightly looking at Dawon smiling as the sun shines down lighting up his face. He turns to you catching you staring and presses his lips together. You laugh but lean forward kissing him as his other hand moves to cup one side of your face. He deepens the kiss making you lightheaded but nonetheless happy.

----THE END----