Jaeyoon

Today you had the day off and so was just relaxing on the couch. Your boyfriend Jaeyoon was at the FNC studio practice with the guys so you had to spend the day alone.

Playing some music on your laptop and plugging in your earphones you finished off some work. Getting bored after a couple of minutes you go through your instagram when a post catches your attention. Clicking the link, you stumble upon a website titled SF9 fanfiction.

Confused you read through the description before going on the first chapter. Your eyes widen at the thought of reading through chapters where your someone else's girlfriend. But you carry on reading curiosity getting the better of you.

~~~~~~~~~

"Well I'm heading home now" Jaeyoon says to the boys after practice was done. They all wave saying goodbye as he grabs his bag and makes his way back home.

Reaching the door, he pulls out his key and unlocks it. Calling your name, he hears no response. Confused he goes to the living room looking for you and finds you sitting on the couch, earphones in reading your laptop intensely. He smiles at this and makes his way over.

Leaning forward he peeks over your shoulder scanning over your screen. He sees Rowoons name at the top and clears his throat loudly. You scream and close your laptop quickly as you turn to look at your boyfriend. He laughs at you and then raises an eyebrow. "Uh Y/N?" He says and you reply "Yes?" shyly avoiding eye contact. "What were you reading just then?" He asks pointing to your laptop that you hold tight to your chest. "Oh nothing" you reply back waving one hand around as if trying to wave away the situation.

"Hmmm" he says before turning around and walking away slowly. You let out a deep breath, your grip on the laptop loosens as you do. Suddenly Jaeyoon spins around grabbing the laptop out of your hand. Screaming at this you unknowingly let go of the laptop and he opens it reading it. Knowing that it was no use to grab it back you just stand there waiting for his reaction.

"You and Rowoon?" He says asking you. You blush before explaining "well I was bored and so I went on instagram and found this link. I was curious so I clicked it and then this popped up. And it's not technically me, it's whoever reads it". He continues to stare at you before taking a seat on the couch.

"So mine is better right?" He says scrolling through as he looks for his one. You laugh before taking a seat next to him and show him. He gets excited suddenly as he says "ohh I wanna read Inseongs one" looking towards you. You push him slightly and say "Yah!". He laughs as he says "I'm just kidding. I love you Y/N" before he kisses you. You kiss him back moving your hands to wrap around his neck. You play with the hairs on his neck as he deepens the kiss.

You both pull back when you need to breath as he says "Why are you reading this anyways when you have the real thing here?". He gestures to himself making you burst out in laughter. You stand up and make your way to the bedroom winking st him from over your shoulder. He jumps up quickly following behind you not before turning to your laptop and fake whispering "I'll come back for you Inseong". "I heard that" you yell back shaking your head. You hear his laughter ring out from down the hall before feeling his arms wrap around your hip. He places kisses on your neck as he whispers his love for you.

----THE END----