Inseong <Request>

Requested by PhoenixKitty95. Thanks for requesting from me and I hope you enjoy this.

---------

The opening of the maze loomed very high above you and you looked at it in shocked. Hearing laughter from behind you before someone pats your back, you turn and look at your boyfriend before rolling your eyes.

"Awww what's wrong Y/N, scare of a little maze?" Inseong teases you before laughing at his own words. You cross your arms before poking your tongue out at Inseong and saying back "I am not scare, I was just checking out the maze".

Inseong raises an eyebrow at this and says "surree you were Y/N, sure you were". You push him slightly and smile when he stumbles to the side a little before playfully glaring at you. Shrugging your shoulders you say cutely "oops" before your mouth drops open in shock as your boyfriend yells "last one out of the maze as to shout the other lunch!!".

He sprints into the maze as you watch him disappear before you gasp and run after him. Running right behind him, Inseong turns to peek over his shoulder laughing back at you before your eyes widen in shock and you point to something in front of him as you stop in your tracks.

Inseong rolls his eyes as he yells to you "I'm not falling for that tri-" before he crashes into a hedge in front of him. You cover your mouth in shock before having to hold in your laughter as your boyfriend stumbles backwards before falling butt first onto the ground.

Shaking your head, you walk forward and kneel down beside him raising an eyebrow at your silly boyfriend. "I told you sooo" you say in a sing song voice before picking some sticks and leaves off his hair.

"Ow ow ow" Inseong says as you pick one stick that's more stuck than the others. You giggle as you slowly untwine it from his hair before pinching his cheek and saying in a baby voice "there you go all done, you were a brave boy today".

Inseong pouts at you before mumbling "I'm not a boy, I'm a man.." making you laugh as you pat his cheek replying back "ahh right sorry, you were a brave man.. going against that big mean hedge".

You laugh as your boyfriend rolls his eyes but you notice the smile tugging at the ends of his mouth. Standing back up, you hold your hand out for Inseong to take and he looks at it questioningly making you ask confused "what?".

He laughs now as he says "you think you can lift me up by yourself" before chuckling softly. Rolling your eyes you raise your arms up in surrender and reply "fine help yourself up". Inseong laughs before pushing himself off the floor.

Hands now dirty from the ground he runs towards you before smudging some on your face making you look at him in shock. "You did not just do that.." you say looking at him as he looks back at you before saying "uh I think I just did".

Shaking your head you wipe the dirt from your face before walking slowly towards him as you say "you are so going to pay for that". Inseong replies back quickly "uh well you have to catch me first then Y/N" before he once again takes off further into the maze.

"Not again" you say before running after him, however you come to a intersection and look in all directions unsure of which way your boyfriend went and take a wild guess and go left.

However your sigh when after a few minutes every turn seems to look exactly the same and you think you are just going in a circle now. "Great I'm lost already" you mumble to yourself as you continue down the pathway.

Turning right at another intersection, you gasp when you see your boyfriend's head turn round the corner and you run trying to catch up to him. Hearing your footsteps approaching he glances over his shoulder and gasps in shock when you jump onto his back laughing.

"Whaa.. jagi what are you doing?" Inseong says laughing along with you before wrapping his arms round your legs to hold you up safely. You smile and lean down to kiss his cheek before saying "I see your lost too".

Inseong shakes his head as he says "pfft, no I'm not. I was just out enjoying the scenery of this uh maze?.. maze." you laugh at his answer and reply "alright, I totally believe that then... so where's the exit Mr. I'm just sightseeing some hedges".

He nods his head forward as he says "somewhere that way". "Wow that sounds convincing" you say sarcastically before leaning your head down on Inseong's shoulder.

Inseong looks back at you and asks "are you tired jagi?", you laugh softly as you shake your head no and say "I'm just leaning my head on your shoulder". He laughs along with you and nods his head okay.

Minutes pass by and you ask "are we almost there yet?". You look at Inseong as he mumbles "I hope so", you smile shaking your head as you say "I knew you didn't know the way". "Yeah yeah" your boyfriend replies back as he laughs.

Soon enough you notice an opening in the hedges ahead and point to it excitedly before hopping off your boyfriends back and running happily towards the exit. You hear laughter from behind before Inseong's footsteps get increasingly louder.

Reaching the exit first you cheer happily before breaking out into a happy dance grinning when your boyfriend joins in with you. He wraps his arms round your waist before spinning you suddenly with you screaming the whole time he does.

When he stops you gain your balance back before saying cheerfully "I believe someone owes me lunch" posing cutely as you stand in front of him. Inseong laughs softly before humming in agreement and leaning down closer to you.

"I love you Y/N, you know that?" he says his eyes staring into yours. Blushing you wrap your arms round his neck before drawing him closer and saying "I love you too Inseong". You both smile before he leans down pressing his lips onto yours.

----THE END----