Taeyang <Christmas>

You and Taeyang were walking hand in hand down the street on your way to the children's hospital. "Are you cold jagi?" He asks turning to you. Shaking your head no, he nods as you both continue down the road.

Reaching the hospital doors, you both enter greeting the receptionist. You grin as you push the Santa costume into your boyfriends arm before lightly shoving him towards the bathroom. "I don't get why I have to dress up and you just have to wear Christmas colours" Taeyang says. You laugh poking your tongue at him.

~~~~~~~~~

You cover your mouth holding in your laughter as you see your boyfriend come out of the bathroom in his Santa costume. Walking up to him, you pinch his cheek as you say "awww aren't you just the cutest". He laughs softly at you as he wraps his arms around your waist pulling you close. Taeyang leans down slowly going to kiss you, but you spot the children making their way over so you quickly grab the Santa hat and put it on his head.

Wriggling your way out of his arms you hold the bag of presents handing it over to your boyfriend. He stands there confused so you nudge your head towards the children coming. Seeing them he nods finally understanding as he smiles widely at the kids.

A little girl spots him first and screams running before she jumps into his arms. You aww at her as you stand there waving the other kids over. When everyone is surrounding 'Santa', he starts handing out presents.

Among all the chaos that is the children ripping open their presents, you feel a slight tug on your shirt. Looking down you see the same little girl peering up at you. Kneeling down to her level you smile asking " Hi there, are you okay?". She giggles shyly at you as she looks around then comes closer whispering into your ear "were you and Santa going to kiss before?".

Your eyes widen as you stutter to find a good answer. Blinking rapidly you say "uh.. well you see.. there was something on Santa's face and so I was making sure it was gone, nothing else". She looks weirdly at your reason before slowly nodding her head and walking away. You stand there confused as to what happened only snapping out if it when Taeyang clicks his fingers in front of your face.

He looks to you worried as he asks "Y/N are you alright?". Blinking a few times you say "yeah I'm fine Tae", you flash him a smile to help prove your point. He nods slowly but is taken away when a young boy grabs his arm wanting to play with his toys. You laugh waving bye to your boyfriend as he is dragged off.

~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later, your waiting for Taeyang to come out of the bathroom. "Boo!" He says behind you, making you jump out of your seat suddenly. "Yah! Why would you do that? You could of given me a heart attack!" You say back crossing your arms. He smiles cheekily at you as he reply "well that would be good for you". You blink a few times before saying "Why is me having a heart attack good?". He grabs your arms and spins you around before pointing to the sign that says hospital.

You frown as you say "I knew that" walking away from your boyfriend to say goodbye to the kids for today. As you go to open the door, you feel Taeyangs arm envelope you before you both enter together.

The kids all jump go smiling widely as they say hi. They tell stories of how Santa came to visit a few minutes ago and that Taeyang had missed it all. He fakes a pout as he say gloomily "aww I missed the chance to meet Santa". They all nod before one little girl says "is she your girlfriend?" Pointing to you.

You blush as Taeyang smiles proudly tighten as grip on you as he says "Why yes, yes she is". You hit his stomach as the children all giggle at the two of you. "But she was going to kiss Santa" the girl says. You cover your face with your hands as Taeyangs blinks looking at you. Peeking through your hands, you can see him trying to hold in his smile as he says "did she now?".

You move your hands to glare at him as he smiles innocently at you. "Well we have to get going on, bye kids!" He says waving goodbye before you both walk off.

Outside he pulls you close as he raises an eyebrow saying "so you were going to kiss Santa I heard". You laugh before hitting his stomach and saying "Santa was you". His eyes widen as he holds a finger to his mouth meaning to be quiet. "There's no kids here" you mumble but lowering your voice anyways. He winks at you before kissing you deeply, smiling against your lips as your eyes widen.

You look at him questioningly once he pulls back and he just shrugs his shoulders. "What? You said there are no kids here" your boyfriend says before grabbing your hand. "Let's go home now, I'm cold" he says pulling you close and placing a kiss on your cheek.

----THE END----