Rowoon

I had problems loading Jaeyoons part so I decided I'd published this one instead.

---------

Rowoon, Taeyang and Hwiyoung had all planned to meet outside an all girls school to interview them and get information to help with their first mission.

"Alright guys I think they are coming out now... ready?" Rowoon says as the other two nod their heads. They all exit the car as students come out of the school gates.

~~~~~~~~~

You were on your way out the school gates when you noticed a massive crowd of students blocking the exit. You groaned to yourself as you had to get home and finish off an assignment due in a few days.

Wondering what all the commotion was about, you head towards the gates and scan around not seeing anything out of the normal. When you suddenly spot a gap, you speed walk squeezing between two girls so you can walk home. Thinking that the crowd must be some new accessory someone got.

You feel someone tap your shoulder and you spin around to come face to face with a guys chest. Your head slowly makes its way up until you meet the eyes of a handsome guy.

He smiles at you before saying "yeoboseyo. I'm Rowoon from FNC". You smile and bow slightly before saying "nice to meet you Rowoon. I'm Y/N". He smile widens if that's even possible before he asks you if he can ask you a few questions to help him and his team with some mission to debut. You agree to answer some as people start to look over at the two of you.

He holds the camera in his hand up and points it you. "What do we have to do to capture the hearts of teens?" He asks. You tilt your head slightly as you think. "Personality! You got to be funny and relatable to make teens swoon." You look around and see other students shaking their heads as they start to shout that guys have to show more skin and be sexy etc etc.

You blush as it's apparent your the only one who thinks this. You turn to Rowoon and quickly say "I gotta go now". He frowns at you but doesn't say anything as you make your speedy exit away and he's blocked by girls surrounding him. You shake your head at the embarrassment you will surely face tomorrow when your friends find out what you say. "Really Y/N your so stupid saying something like that."

You continue on your way home when you hear a car beeping. Looking around you see a black car slowing down behind you, furrow ing your eyebrows you wonder if they were beeping at you. Seeing nothing happening after the car stops you turn back to walk home stopping in your tracks only when you hear footsteps running behind you and your name being called out.

You spin around and see Rowoon running towards you. Once he reaches you he says "Y/N here you are! I was looking for you but you ran off so quickly". Confused you say "huh?" He laughs at your confusion before saying "your different from any other girl I've met". You blush at that before he continues on "go on a date with me? And I'll show you how funny I can be". You smile at him before jokingly saying "Am I gonna get to see your sexy side?" He winks at you before saying "Jagi your looking at it" before gesturing to his face. You laugh at that before you hear cheering behind him.

Looking behind him you see two guys with their heads out of the car window yelling "Did she say yes?!?" "Go rowoon!". He shakes his head at them before staring at you waiting. You stand there confused before it dawns on you that you still haven't answer him back.

"YES!" You yell as the answer just blurts our of your mouth. You blush and cover your mouth with your hand mumbling "sorry.." he laughs at that and steps closer to you. "Your cute Y/N. You know that right? " seeing your blush get redder he leans down and kisses your forehead before asking for your number. 

After giving him your number, he runs back to the car not before yelling "I'll call you later beautiful".

----THE END----