Youngbin

Holding your boyfriends arm as the two of you walked around the carnival, you smile. Seeing a basketball game up ahead, you turn to Youngbin pointing at it. He laughs and says "Oh now I can show you my skills" before he goes to flex his arm muscles. You laugh at his actions and grab his arm, lightly squeezing. He raises an eyebrow at you as you shrug your shoulders saying "what? I was just checking". He shakes his head at you before you drag him towards the game.

He pulls out a few dollars paying for the game before shooting the ball in. You stand beside him as his personal cheerleader amazed at how many he gets in. He gets to pick from any of the stuffed toys they have and he turns to you and says "whatever you want jagi". You lean up and kiss his cheek before pointing to a hat that looks like a bean. The man hands it to you as you put it on Youngbins head giggling at the sight.

His face is shocked but he laughs either way smiling at you. "Awww aren't you a cute youngbean" you say leaning up to kiss him on the lips. He laughs again at your pun before kissing you back. "Alright come on smarty pants. Let's go look around some more" he says before placing his arm around your shoulder as you do the same but around his waist.

~~~~~~~~

After having walked around for about 10 minutes, you had both decided to head back when your eyes came across something. You shriek as you pull your boyfriend towards it. He stumbles trying to keep up with your sudden change of course stopping when you do.

"A photobooth? Really Y/N" he says looking at the box in front of yous. You jump excitedly saying "it will be so much fun, plus it can be memories of this amazing date" pulling out your puppy eyes. He shakes his head and agrees with you.Once again pulling him inside, you sit on the bench as he smiles before doing the same.

Putting in a coin, the screen starts the countdown and you smile at the camera as your boyfriend does the same. The camera takes the picture and the next pose you are both doing a funny one. You pull a monkey face as Youngbin pokes his tongue at you. You both laugh at each other when the camera goes off again snapping the picture. Youngbin leans forward cupping your face as he kisses you softly on the lips. The camera captures the moment and you both pull away looking at each other. You smile at him and he winks at you as the last picture goes off.

You shake your head before hopping over your boyfriend to get out. He laughs at how excited you are to get out now and follows behind you. Grabbing the film, you awed at the pictures, Youngbin hugging you from behind. He takes a peek over your shoulder looking at the pictures too. "These look adorable" you comment and he hums his agreement against your neck.

Turning around you look up and say "thank you for today oppa. It was great". You stand on your tippy toes and kiss him. He smiles into the kiss as he tightens his grip on you.

----THE END----