Hwiyoung <Request>

This was requested by 04byeol so I really hope that its everything you expected😄😄 and that you really like it too haha.

---------

Walking out of the wardrobe room after having talked with your stylists about your outfit for the awards show coming up. Having decided on wearing a mid length silver dress you were on your way to home. You smiled when you saw Hwiyoung up ahead walking towards you. He stops a few feet away from you as he rubs his neck looking nervous. "Hey Hwiyoung, you okay there?" You ask him worried. He smiles at you softly before nodding his head.

You smile at this and he then starts to speak saying "uh there was actually something I wanted to ask you Y/N". Looking at him questioningly you wait for him to continue on. He nods before saying "right... okay... uh" he looks to the ceiling and you follow his gaze more confused.

"Um are you asking me what's up?" Laughing at your own joke. He grins at this before looking down at you. "Would you like to go on a date with me?" He asks smiling now. You feel the butterflies flutter in your stomach and go to say yes when you spot the rest of SF9 peeking near the corner. Your stomach drops as you start to think that this was some sort of prank. Looking to Hwiyoung you laugh and say "very funny Hwiyoung but I'm not going to be a part of whatever dare you guys are playing".

You shake your head laughing the situation off as you walk out the door. Hwiyoung stands there shocked while the guys all watch on confused. Chani walks to him asking "did she say no?". Hwiyoung shakes his head before saying "she thought I was just joking.." still shocked. The members all look to each other unsure of what to do before Jaeyoon huddles everyone together to hear his plan.

~~~~~~~~~

You were walking down the carpet waving at everyone as you smiled. Seeing that there were still some idols on the official stage you took the time to meet your fans. You were signing something for someone when she tapped your shoulder pointing to whatever was behind you. Confused you look in the direction she was pointing at.

Your shocked when you see Hwiyoung standing a small distance behind you the rest of SF9 watching from at the start of the carpet. He smiles shyly at you before taking a few steps forward getting closer and closer to you. Everyone watches on curious as to what was happening and you wait too curious as well.

Hwiyoung stops suddenly and goes to grab something from the inside of his suit jacket. He pulls out a single red rose with a little note attached to the stem which you notice has no thorns. He looks at you and hands the flower over to you. Everyone gasps waiting to see if you will accept it. This makes you blush as your hand moves to grab the flower. He nudges his head towards the note not saying anything.

You blink a few times before opening the note up. It reads:

Hey Y/N,

So yesterday was a big fail for me... not that it was your fault or anything.

At this you laugh softly taking a peek over at Hwiyoung who adorns a light blush on his face. You look back to the note reading further on.

Okay, I'm getting sidetracked so I'll get to the point now. I've liked you for a while now and I think your the most gorgeous person I've ever laid eyes on. I'm hoping that you can see how serious my feelings are for you now and that I would never pull such a prank on you. Heres wishing that this goes better the second time... will you do me the honor of being my date?

You look up surprised at Hwiyoung as he stands there nervously awaiting your answer. Realising this you grin widely before nodding your head excitedly at him. He jumps up throwing his fist to the air before wrapping his arm round you as he lifts you off the ground spinning you.

You let out a shriek before wrapping your arms round his neck as you gain your balance. SF9 cheer on seeing the happy ending and being proud of having had a part in it all.

Hwiyoung slowly puts you safely down on the ground, his arms still secured round your waist. He goes to kiss you but stops when he realises that everyone had begun taking photos of the two of you. You both blush madly at this and he grabs a hold of your hand making a slight nudge towards the entrance. Getting the idea you nod your head before you both start running towards it as you quickly wave bye to your fans.

Once safely inside, he pulls you closer making you look up at him. He smiles down at you before leaning in and kissing you. You smile into the kiss as your hands make their way onto his chest.

----THE END----