Zuho

I'm really sorry I haven't been updating lately guys! I'll try get more imagines written ^_^.

---------

Humming mindlessly you opened the cupboard grabbing some cups before pouring drinks into them. Holding them carefully in your hand, you made your way upstairs slowly making sure to not spill anything.

Safely making it up the stairs you let out a deep breathe laughing softly at your actions before heading towards your room. Pushing the door open, you call out for your boyfriend only to be answered back with silence. 

Furrowing your eyebrows in confusion, you placed the drinks onto your desk before taking a quick glance around. Not seeing him anywhere, you go to call out his name again when your hear sound coming from the next room.

Tilting your head to your side curious, you walked out the room before slowly opening the door to your little sisters room. Poking your head through the gap, you giggle to yourself at the sight you fall upon.

Zuho sits down on a tiny pink chair as he adorns a flower crown upon his head. Holding a miniature tea cup in his hand, you try to hold your laughter in as you note how gigantic looks in comparison to his surroundings.

"So Princess Zuho, how has your day been?" your little sister asks as she pretends to pour him some tea. You lean against the door frame crossing your arms as you watch the two talking to each other.

He laughs softly as he replies "can't I be a prince instead?" pouting cutely at S/N. She laughs at him before tapping her chin as if to say she's thinking about it. Zuho leans forward happily as he tries to convince her saying "plus don't you want to be the only princess in the land?". 

You shake your head at him but manage to stay quiet still as you watch the scene unfold. She sits there still tapping her chin before she shakes her head no saying "Y/N is a princess too though".

"Oh right Y/N. Wait she must be looking for me, I should go check on her. I'll be right back" Zuho says quickly as he stands up heading towards the door only to stop in his track as he spots you. You stand there wide eyed caught red-handed before looking around the room.

Struggling to come up with a good excuse you put on a confused look before saying "whaa.. this isn't my room....". Mentally face palming yourself you look to your boyfriend throwing him an innocent smile as he looks at you smirking.

Rolling your eyes at him now, you say teasingly "don't smirk at me princess Zuho". You smile as he blushes at your comment before your sister runs to stand by his side saying happily "see, even Y/N says your a princess". 

You laugh at her before nodding your head and saying "yeah I totally agree with you S/N, Zuho should be a princess". He mumbles softly for you to hear "I hate you jagi" making you grin at him innocently as you say "awww I love you too Zuho".

Suddenly your sister jumps up and down and you and Zuho both turn to look down at her questioningly before watching as she runs towards her toy box pulling some things out. She makes her way back quickly before motioning for the both of you to kneel down.

Raising an eyebrow at her you ask "what is this for S/N?", she giggles cutely at you before doing her best puppy eyes at you. Sighing you kneel down before pulling Zuho down with you. He laughs before whispering "no need to pull my arm Y/N, I know you want me by your side soo badly".

"Yeah yeah" you mumble back but hold onto his hand anyways making Zuho smirk knowingly at you. You avoid eye contact with him knowing what he's doing but say without looking at him "stop smirking Zuho".

Hearing him laugh you roll your eyes but turn to your sister you smiles at the two of you. "Alright S/N what is this all about?" you ask her again trying to get more comfortable before smiling at her encouragingly.

She grins at the both of you before showing what she grabbed. You turn to look at Zuho unsure of what to think as he shakes his head looking at the ground but a smile is evident on his face. Turning back to your little sister you look to her waiting for her to explain.

S/N nods her head before stating proudly "I figured out the princess problem, I shall be the only princess as you and Zuho are to king and queen.. Ta-da!". You blush at her comment but smile fondly before feeling your boyfriend squeeze your hand.

Before you or Zuho can do anything, your sister bounds forward as she places the small wedding veil upon your head and then turns to Zuho struggling to put the small tie on him. You laugh softly at the two before tapping your sister and saying "here let me help you out there sis". 

She steps back happily before saying loudly "oh I forgot the flowers, I'll be right back don't start the wedding without me!". The sound of her footsteps get quieter and quieter until you can't hear them anymore as she rushes to the backyard where the garden is.

Grabbing the abandoned tie off the floor, you put the tie on your boyfriend unknowingly poking your tongue out in concentration. "Why do you always do that?" Zuho asks making you stop mid-way through and glance up at him in question.

"Do what?" you say sitting back and looking at him. Zuho chuckles lightly before saying "that cute thing you do, where you poke your tongue out like this" then imitating what you had done. 

You cross your arms in defense before you say in denial "I do not" making your boyfriend roll his eyes at your response. "Don't worry jagi, I think it's adorable" he says grabbing your chin before tilting your head up to look at him.

"I love you Y/N even with all your adorable quirks" Zuho says as he smiles at you. Blushing at his words you look down fiddling with his tie before mumbling "I love you too Zuho". He laughs and you glance up before he says "your so weird sometimes jagi".

"Says the guy who's wearing a flower crown" you reply back before poking his flower crown teasingly. His face turns red before he says "well hey I can rock this look, don't you think?" then he flashes you a pose.

You laugh at his antics before kissing his cheek "yes, I think you can rock the flower crown". He wraps his arms round your waist before scooting you closer to him. Leaning down Zuho presses his lips against yours and you happily return the kiss.

The both of you soon pull away at the sound of your sisters voice at the door "aw come on, you couldn't wait for me before starting the wedding". Burying your head in your boyfriend's chest, you listen to the two chat and smile happily.

----THE END----