Zuho

It was around 9 at night when you started setting up your laptop on your bed. While you waited, you started looking for a jumper to put on, when you got a video call request. Staying out of the cameras view, you clicked accept.

"Y/N?" You hear your boyfriend ask. Peeking your head in the corner, you waved at your boyfriend saying "Hi Zuho". He looks at you confused asking "Why are you just showing your head?". You laugh at this moving away saying "I'm looking for a jumper". Finding one of Zuho's hoodies, you grab it and slip it on.

Jumping onto your bed, you smile and wave cutely at your boyfriend as he notices what your wearing. "You suit my hoodie better than I do jagi" he says winking at you. You blush cuddling into his hoodie more.

"Awww look at her being cute" he says making you blush more. You gasp as a pillow hits Zuho and he falls over slightly but quickly catches his balance. He looks to his head glaring at the person as he says "Yah! Why'd you do that?". You hear Rowoon say "the rest of us don't need to hear you being all lovey dovey with Y/N". Confused you ask "where are you?", this makes Zuho turn to you embarrassed as he mumbles "in the living room with the guys".

You slap your forehead before yelling loudly "Hi guys!". Suddenly the screen fills up with all the boys pushing Zuho aside. "yeoboseyo Y/N" they all tell back waving at you. Smiling back at them, you see the camera move and the boys slowly dissapear out of sight. "Hello?" You ask laughing as you hear Zuho yell to the guys "stop hogging my girlfriend!". You cover your mouth with your hand trying not to laugh when you see your boyfriend plop down onto his bed.

~~~~~~~~~

You both spent most of the night until nearly 3 in the morning talking to each other. Dawon wakes up walking past Zuhos room hearing the two of you still talking. He shakes his head getting a drink before heading back to bed.

~~~~~~~~~

Dawon walks into Zuho's room to wake him up stopping when he sees the laptop still open. Peeking onto the screen, he sees you sleeping as well. As Jaeyoon enters the room, Dawon shushs him pointing towards Zuho and the laptop. Walking back out the door with Jaeyoon, they both enter the living room.

"No wonder Zuho is always looking tired during the day" Dawon says to Jaeyoon. Hwiyoung turns to the two confused. Jaeyoon explains "he's staying up late talking to his jagi" Laughing as he does. "Awwww" Hwiyoung replies smiling.

~~~~~~~~~

Zuho wakes up later on turning to his screen. He spots you still asleep and smiles softly admiring how adorable you look. Soon your eyes flutter open and the first thing you see is Zuho. Smiling at him you say sleepily "morning Zuho". He smiles at this before saying "good morning jagi". You swoon at his morning voice and both spend the morning talking again.

----THE END----