Youngbin <Christmas>

Alright, I'm starting my Christmas series today!! Most of them aren't really full on Christmas like maybe one part of what I think Christmas is eg snow, so bear with me 😂. Anyways hope you guys enjoy and SF9'S MV for So Beautiful was released today so whoo😄😄.

---------

You watched holding in your smile as your boyfriend struggled to carry the box full of decorations into the dorms. Peeking over the box he sees you snicker before saying "thanks for the help jagi, not struggling at all here". You grin at him saying back "aww your welcome oppa". He raises an eyebrow at this making you fake sigh as you slowly make your way over. "Oh take your time" he comments and you laugh at this before slowing down some more.

Youngbin shakes his head before the box starts to slip from his hand. You quickly make your way over grabbing hold of the other side. He smiles gratefully at you before you both move towards the living room. Placing the box down you collapse onto the couch tired already. Youngbin chuckles before plopping down next to you and slinging his arm over your shoulder.

Leaning into him you say "We should probably get started decorating before they all get here". He hums in agreement but you both don't make a move to get up. Finally you move off the couch, Youngbin sees this and lifts an arm up for you to pull him up. Rolling your eyes you grab his hand and pull him off the couch. He laughs and kisses your cheek in thanks before you both start on the Christmas tree.

After a while your both nearly done decorating the tree. You reach into the box to grab the star topper. Looking up you then realise that your too short to put it on making you frown. You hear a snicker from beside you and see your boyfriend covering his mouth looking away from you. Pouting at this you push him slightly.

"Aww cheer up jagi. I'll help you out" Youngbin says before placing his hands on your hips. You let out a small scream as he suddenly lifts you off the ground. As he brings you closer to the tops of the tree, you reach forward and place the topper on. Your boyfriend sets you back onto the ground and you smile and say "thanks oppa". He smiles at you before quickly kissing your lips making you giggle at him. You both move onto decorating the rest of the dorm.

Grabbing a red tinsel you go to hang it on one of the walls when you feel something fall over your head. Looking up you see a piece of green tinsel hanging off the top of your head. Confused you turn around and see Youngbin looking around, hands folded behind his back as he holds in a smile. You shake your head before chucking the tinsel in your hand towards him. He laughs as the tinsel falls a few feet away from him, missing him entirely.

You frown at your terrible throwing skills before spying a Santa bear lying in the box to your side. You smirk as you see your boyfriend walk to pick up the tinsel. Quickly grabbing the bear you throw it to him hitting him square in the back. Youngbin stands up and looks to you as you poke your tongue at him. He grins happily at you before your eyes widen as he starts running towards you.

You laugh as you take off running around the dorm, your boyfriend following closely behind you. As you come back round to the living room you grab a bunch of leftover Christmas ornaments and start blinding throwing them behind you. Youngbin laughs as he says "Jagi you have a better chance of hitting me if you look where your aiming". Ignoring his comment you continue to run around not letting him catch up to you.

"What is going on here?" Someone yells making you stop suddenly. Youngbin bumps into you making you stumble but his arms grab onto you helping you steady. You turn around and mouth thank you and he smiles softly down at you.

Hearing someone clear their throat, you both turn towards the source spotting Rowoon standing there while the others slowly made their way inside as well. You blush as Youngbin rubs his neck laughing softly. Suddenly Dawon enters and takes a look around the room seeing the place littered with Christmas decorations everywhere. "Aww I wanna play too" he says making everyone laugh at this.

Rowoon shakes his head before saying "Aren't these suppose to be on the tree and not on the ground?". You quickly point to your boyfriend as you say "he started it". Youngbins eyes widen as he looks at you before saying "what? No she started it". Your mouth drops open at this before you go to accuse him, only stopping when Rowoon says "I don't care who started it, but your both cleaning this up". He shops everyone out leaving the two of you alone.

You snicker at the thought that Youngbin had just gotten told off by Rowoon. Your boyfriend looks at you as he says "what?". Waving your arm carelessly you reply "Oh nothing" before going to start picking up the ornaments. Suddenly your boyfriend throws the tinsel over you, using it to pull you back. You laugh as you stumble backwards into him. His arms wrap round your shoulders as he leans his head on top of yours.

You feel him kiss your hair before spinning you round. Looking into his eyes, he cups your face before drawing you in and kissing you deeply. You smile into the kiss before he pulls back. He runs his thumb over your cheek as he says "this is going to be one good christmas". You nod in agreement before kissing him again.

----THE END----