Zuho <Request>

A requested imagine by psychotagon. I'm really sorry if it isn't exactly what you were looking for, I don't have much experience writing these ^_^. Anyways thanks for requesting!!

P.S: Really sorry that it's a bit long, I couldn't get rid of most of it sorry...

---------

You held back tears as someone pushed you to the side roughly before keeping your head down as your arm collided hard against the school locker. "Watch it next time!" the person says laughing along with his friends before they walk away.

Biting your lip hurt, you glance down at your arm seeing a slight cut appearing and slowly make your way to the nearest bathroom. Pushing open the door, you scoop a handful of water and pour it onto the cut before sitting down on one of the toilets and locking the door.

Unrolling some toilet paper, you apply it to your cut and hold it down looking at it sadly before blinking repeatedly when your phone buzzes in your pocket. Reaching for it, you open the text to see a message from your boyfriend which brings a small smile to your face at the sight of his name.

'Hey Y/N! I'm really sorry but I can't make it to our date tonight, maybe next time :)'

Rereading the message again, you close your eyes taking a few breaths in and out before you go to type a reply back. However you stop scared when you hear the door open and a bunch of voices fill the room.

"Oh my gosh, did you see what happened out there? I can't believe she had the audacity to look like she was going to cry, I mean come on right?" one of the girls say and you glance down running a finger along your leg.

Her friend laughs at the comment before replying "you are so right, I mean she basically brought this upon herself. Who thinks they can walk around the school and not get bullied for dating someone wayy out of their league".

A lone tear makes its way down your face and you quickly bring your sleeve to your mouth covering your cries. They both laugh together before one of them speaks up again "well hopefully she understands her place soon, I'm going to meet up with him tonight".

The other person squeals happily and you look at the door in confusion hurt and confused by their words. You lean forward to hear them better when your phone drops out of your hand landing on the ground with a loud thud.

You gasp softly before grabbing it quickly and crossing your fingers hoping they hadn't heard anything. Of course with the luck you've had, it isn't surprising when one of them asks angrily "alright who's in there? You know it's not polite to eavesdrop on other people's conversation".

You stay quiet hoping they will just leave you along only to scream slightly when shoes appear in front of your door and then the door shakes as one of them pounds at it obviously unhappy with the silence.

"I said who's in there?!" the person yells and you sigh to yourself before replying softly "I'm sorry, I was just cleaning myself up". Hearing the person gasp, you sit there shaking slightly unsure of what is to happen next when she speaks again.

"No way! Is that you Y/N? This is just great! Why don't you come out and talk to us properly?" she says tauntingly. "Just me leave alone please!" you plead to her not bothering to open the door and face the two of them.

"Why should we? You seem to think that you can get everything around here now. Well guess what, that isn't how this works" she replies back and you can see her foot tapping impatiently under the space of the bathroom door.

Your tears are now freely falling down your face and you try to wipe them away to no avail as they more keep rising and falling. Her friend comes in talking to her as she says "let's just it, she obviously isn't coming out anytime soon". 

The girl sighs but doesn't make any move to leave instead she says to you through the door, "fine, stay in there all you want Y/N but you can't hide in there forever. You might as well face the truth, Zuho doesn't belong with someone like you and he knows that otherwise why would he be meeting me tonight. Just keep that in mind okay?".

The sound of their footsteps retreating and their laughter slowly decreasing signals you to their departure. You rest your head in your hands before bursting into tears letting everything that has happened and been said finally get to you. 

~~~~~~~~~

After some time, you peek your head out the bathroom door and seeing no one, you step out. Looking at the mirror, you see your appearance and glance away unhappily before mumbling "I hate my life".

Pushing open the door, you don't bother to wash your face instead heading to the rooftop where you know there will be no one as everyone most likely heading home. You sniff and shiver at the cold air as it hits you once you open the rooftop door.

You slowly make you way to the edge of the building looking down slightly where your eyes widen at the height. Quickly stepping back you breath in and out feeling the tears spring up again and blink to make them disappear.

When they flow down effortlessly, you give up and sit on the edge contemplating everything and crying freely letting your emotions get the best of you.

~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Zuho!" the girl from the bathroom says cheerfully as she bounds her way over to him. He stands there blankly as he asks "uh hey R/N, there's been a change of plans I can't tutor you tonight sorry". 

"What why?" she asks unhappy with the situation and Zuho sighs glancing at his phone as he replies "Y/N never replied to my text and we always meet here after school finishes, I'm worried about her".  

R/N rolls her eyes before saying "maybe she finally came to her senses after the little chat we had". Zuho turns to her suddenly asking "what chat R/N? Please don't tell me you made things worse".

Her eyes widen in disbelief at Zuho before she replies angrily "worse?! I made things better, she must of realized she's no good for you and learnt her place in this school. I was helping you Zuho!"

Zuho looks to her angry as he says "Next time, don't help! I can make decisions on my own, I don't need some know-it-all to tell me how to run my life okay!?". He walks off pulling his phone out quickly and dialing your number only to falter when he sees you had sent a message.

'I'm sorry Zuho...'

The bad feeling that forms at the pit of his stomach doesn't sit well with Zuho and he dials your number waiting for you to pick up. He breathes a sigh of relief when you answer on the fourth ring, "Y/N where are you!? Are you okay? Don't listen to anything R/N said okay?".

You sniff and reply softly "You should head home, it's getting cold up here" making Zuho think 'up here? What?'. He shakes his head and replies back anxiously "just tell me where you are Y/N and I'll explain everything then okay?".

"Just go home Zuho" you reply back watching your legs swing back and forth off the edge. "Why are you ignoring my questions?? You're worrying me Y/N!" Zuho says running his hand through his hair in frustration before looking up to the sky annoyed.

He blinks repeatedly seeing a figure on top of the building and his heart drops when he squints and realizes its you up there. Taking off running he speaks on the phone calmly "Y/N are you okay? You can tell me if there's anything wrong you know that right?".

Zuho takes the stairs two by two making his way up quickly but quietly as not to alarm you in doing anything you might regret. "I know Zuho, thank you for being a good boyfriend" you whisper looking at the view absentmindedly. 

He opens the door and watches you look outwards before saying on the phone "I love you Y/N". You gasp at his confession and falter where Zuho takes the moment and wraps his arms round your waist pulling you away from the edge. 

You cry harder now as Zuho runs his hand up and down your back soothingly before you hear him whisper in your ear "Y/N... please don't do that again, I don't know what I'd do without you okay?".

Leaning into his chest, you close your eyes feeling bad for Zuho and mumble "I'm sorry Zuho". "Don't be, I'm just glad your okay" he says hugging you tighter before he places a kiss on top of your head.

----THE END----