Dawon

I'm sorry I haven't been updating much.. and it's going to be even worse these next two weeks since I'm flying overseas. I hope you guys understand!!😄😄

---------

You rushed to pack your stuff up filling the once empty bags with your clothes. In your haste you drop a shirt onto the ground and so bend down to pick it up. Your eye catches sight of the picture frame resting on the beside table and you sigh before reaching over and facing it down.

~~~~~~~~~

Flashback... to like a half our ago... lol:

You smiled as you entered the building doors excited to finally get some time to spend with your fiance. Your smiled widen at that thought before walking over to the receptionist.

"Hi there, I'm just here to see Dawon" you say smiling at the lady. She rolls her eyes as she replies uninterested "honey, he's busy and he's not going to come down here to meet every single fan that asks for him. It's just too time consuming okay".

Your brows furrow before you say "but I'm not just a fan, I'm his fiancee hasn't he told anyone?". The lady laughs a little before saying "suree honey, hrs your fiance. It's not like we haven't heard that one before".

Giving up you walk over to the side of the room and take your phone as you send a quick message to Dawon:
'Hey I'm waiting inside, the lady doesn't know me?'

When he replies back it leaves you confused:
Your here? Why didn't you tell me?

Going to reply back, you stop when another text comes through saying:
Nevermind, I'll meet you outside.

Sitting on a couch in the room, you mindlessly scroll through your phone trying to look busy as you wait for Dawon. A hand grabs a hold of your arm making you jump slightly before relaxing when you spot Dawon.

"Come on, let's go outside" he says and you frown stopping in your tracks as you ask "why?". He looks around and notices the receptionist looking before quickly trying to take you out the door with him.

Pulling your arm put of his grasp you say "what's going on with you?". "There's nothing going on with me, I'm just stressed cause you showed up out of the blue without telling me" he says back sounding frustrated now.

"Is it so wrong for your fiancee to show up at your work?" you question back and go to add something else when his hand flies up to cover your mouth as his eyes widen scanning the room again.

Pushing his hand away you sigh getting annoyed now. "Don't be so loud okay? People could hear you" Dawon says before you reply "what's wrong with people hearing me?".

"Just go home, we'll talk about this later I have better things to do alright" he says dismissively as he waves his hand aimlessly. "Better things to do? What's that suppose to mean?" You ask crossing your arms offended.

Dawon rolls his eyes before saying "Stop! I have to go, can't this wait for some other time. Go find someone else to annoy". You watch as he walks away leaving you there stunned. Feeling the tears pool up in your eyes, you twist the ring on your finger before sliding it off, holding it tightly within your palm.

Walking to the receptionist, you keep your head down as you say softly "could you please give this to Dawon?" as you hold the ring out to her.

She smiles sadly at you before nodding her head not before saying "honey, I'm sorry for the way I was before but I'm also sorry for the way he was just now. I think your doing the right thing here...".

You turn away as you mumble "I really hope your right..." before walking out the doors of the FNC building.

~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe this is where my life is at..." you mumble as you scan the opened drawers and closet. "Neither can I" a voice rings out from behind you and you scream as you whip around coming face to face with Dawon.

A frown settles onto your face and you say "what are you doing here? I thought you were busy?". He looks down toying with something in his hand and when he doesn't reply you sigh again before gathering all your bags. He quickly puts the item into the confines of his pockets.

"I don't get it Y/N... I thought we were alright...." Dawon suddenly says halting your movements to leave. Not wanting to face him you look to the door and reply "your definition of alright is yelling at me when I visit you and telling me that I'm annoying and to go find someone else to annoy?".

He stutters to get out a sentence making you shake your head before lugging your bag over your shoulder and walking to open the door. Stopping at the door you say softly  "Goodbye Dawon.." before stepping out and closing it behind you letting out a breathe as you go to your car.

~~~~~~~~~

Starting the car, you go to drive out of the car park when you step on the brakes as Dawon jumps in front of the cat blocking you. Rolling down your window you tell out "move out of the way Dawon!".

He shakes his head before saying "I can be annoying too". "Is that suppose to make me feel better?" You yell out to him and he stops thinking before rephrasing "your not the annoying one, I am".

Turning the steering wheel left you go to drive that way when Dawon jumps in front again. Deciding to go the opposite way, you're stopped when he again jumps in front blocking you way again. This carries on for a while before you are both reduced to laughing about the whole thing.

You stop the car and Dawon finally moves out of the way making his way to your car door. He sticks his head through the opened window and cups your face in his hands before quickly leaning down and locking your lips with his.

When he pulls back, he looks you in your eyes apologetically and says "i'm really sorry for how I've been treating you. I promise I'll be the best fiance ever!". He then reaches into his pocket and pulls out your ring before opening your car door and kneeling on one knee.

"Will you marry this annoying guy?" He asks smiling up at you. Laughing you nod your head and say "of course I will" watching happily as he slides the ring back onto its rightful place.

----THE END----