Rowoon

YAY I'M FINALLY BACK HOME WHERE'S THERE IS INTERNET! I'm sorry I haven't been able to update lately but I'll try get back into a routine lol.

---------

It had been nearly a week when Rowoon had found out that his best friend had died and ever since then he seemed to be moody all the time. But you couldn't blame him since he was going through a rough time, you just wished there was a way he would let you help him.

You set the plate of food down on the table and smile a little when Rowoon replies with "thanks", it's the most you get out of him these days. Nodding your head you move to go sit down beside him, the both of you eating in silence.

As you both continue to eat your food, you decide to break the silence as you ask "so how are you doing?". Your eyes widen when Rowoon pushes his food forward and stands up before saying "would everyone just stop asking me that! It's none of your business okay?!".

You sigh before saying calmly "Rowoon I'm worried about you, is that so wrong?". Instead of him relaxing like you wished he runs his hand through his hair looking frustrated before replying "I don't need you alright? If I wanted someone to worry about me I would ask but I didn't".

This time you stand up too and go to grab your bag before saying "fine do whatever you want!". Opening the front door, you falter when Rowoon appears at the end of the hallway. However your crushed when he yells "of course! You run away when something doesn't go your way Y/N!".

At that, you shake your head and slam the door behind you before taking off down the street needing to clear your mind.

~~~~~~~~~

Ten minutes had passed and you slowly started to feel the guilt build up inside you. He's grieving I shouldn't expect him to want to talk about it so soon... why didn't I think of that. You kick a rock as your thoughts consume your mind only stopping to press the button to cross.

Your phone rings and you reach into your pocket to grab it shocked when you see your boyfriends name displayed on the screen. Confused you answer "Rowoon? Are you okay?".

He sighs angrily before asking "where's the keys? I'm going to go to practice". "Is it not hanging on the wall?" You ask before hearing "well if it was then it must be invisible".

Hearing the crossing signal go off you walk across the road saying "alrivgt I'll check if I have the keys". This time it's your time to sigh before you rummage through your bag laughing awkwardly when your hand hits the keys.

"Are you kidding me? How am I suppose to get to practice now?" He says anger building up. Pulling the keys out you say "look I'm sorry okay?". Your shocked when he replies "I think it's time we... uh we break up..". "Rowoon you don't mean that, I mean over keys your not serious?" You ask confusion written all over your face.

"I do Y/N, we just don't seem to get along, I just feel like I don't love you anymore..." Rowoon says. "But... but" you try to say but you just can't seem to find the words. When he sighs sadly you feel a tear drop down as you softly say "okay Rowoon I understand, you should find someone you actually love and I hope you do".

When he doesn't say anything you reply "hey Rowoon?". "Yeah?" He replies. "Thanks for all the memories we had togeth-" you don't get to finish your sentence as you hear a car honk before being blinded by headlights.

Shielding your face, you drop your phone before letting out a cry of pain. As you lie on the street people yelling out to you and others calling for help, you groan before closing your eyes shutting everyone out.

~~~~~~~~~

Rowoon stands up straight when he you stop mid sentence going into a panic when he hears you scream. It sends shivers down his spine as he yells "Y/N! Y/N ANSWER ME!". His panic increases when he's met with background noise hearing people yell for help and asking if someone is okay.

Rowoon paces around the room before running his hand through his hair breathing shakily. He jumps when someone begins talking on the phone "Y/N IS THAT YOU?" Rowoon asks happily.

His mood drops when the voice of a stranger replies "Sir, I think you should go to the hospital....". Rowoon closes his eyes blocking the tears from coming out as he replies softly "which hospital? Please".

Once he gets his answer he rushes to grab the keys faltering when he remembers what the two of you had been talking about. "Oh my god.. it's my fault..." Rowoon says to himself before shaking his thoughts away and rushing out the door.

~~~~~~~~~

Pushing the doors of the hospital open Rowoon runs in a panic to the receptionist asking for you. When he's given your room number he runs trying to get to you as fast as he can.

He opens your door slowly walking in stopping when his breathe catches at all the machines wired to you. Grabbing a chair Rowoon sits beside you holding your hand in his as his other hand brushes a stray hair out of your face.

"Y/N... I'm so so so sorry that your here, it's all my fault. I shouldn't of gotten angry at you.. and over keys it's just so stupid." Rowoon says as he plays mindlessly with your hand.

Continuing on he says "I lied when we were talking... I still lov-". Rowoons cut short when the machine beside him makes a long beep sound, eyes widening as he's pushed out of the way when a crew of doctors and nurses come piling in.

After a few minutes the silence is deafening as the machine continues to let out that heartbreaking sound but Rowoon yells to one of the doctors "DO SOMETHING! I CAN'T LOSE SOMEONE ELSE!".

The doctor bows his head as he states "I'm sorry there was nothing more we could do for her..". Rowoons left there kneeling on the ground as a sheet is placed over the body, tears now running freely down his face.

----THE END----

Okay! Because I like happy endings I'm going to write one down here but you guys don't have to read this one it's just if you guys want to.

~~~~~~~~~

Rowoon sits up suddenly sweat running down his face as he breathes heavily. You groan beside him shifting on the bed as you try to find a comfortable sleeping spot again.

Your boyfriends eyes widen as he stares at you in disbelief before stating to himself "it.. it.. it was just a dream". He smiles happily before wrapping his arms around your waist and squeezing you tightly.

You wake up at his touch and say tiredly "Rowoon are you okay?". His mind flashes back to his dream when you say that and so he shakes his head before kissing your neck and replying "never been better jagi".

Turning in his arms you face him and stare at his happy face before saying "your acting weird..". Rowoon just laughs in reply before leaning down suddenly and kissing you hard. Surprised for a moment it wears off and you kiss him back happily laughing when he tickles your sides.

You both pull away before he leans down again this time placing a kiss on your cheek before whispering "I love you". Smiling you reply "I love you too Rowoon".

----THE END... again----