Taeyang

Sitting in the car you looked through your instagram sad that your boyfriend and the rest of SF9 wouldn't be attending the award show that you were on your way to. You still couldn't believe that you had been nominated for an award, since you were still new to the music industry.

You arrived at the venue, stepping out of the car and facing the fans. Waving you walk down the carpet smiling for the cameras. You take your time, talking to fans and signing autographs. They ask for you to strike some poses for them and you happily agree. You twirl in your white dress laughing as you do but stop when you see two vans park near the carpet.

Your head tilts to the side as you remember your manager telling you that you were going to be the last to arrive. A fan grabs your attention asking "Y/N! Could I get one more selfie please?", you turn to them nodding your head. Walking forward you take a bunch with them, doing funny faces as well.

Suddenly screaming can be heard around you making you look for the cause. Your hand flies up to your mouth gasping as you spot SF9 standing at the start of the carpet. Taeyang catches you looking and winks at you before abandoning his group and making his way towards you. You laugh at the boys shaking their heads but make your way towards your boyfriend smiling the whole time.

You jump into Taeyangs arms placing a kiss on his cheek as he buries his head into your head. You hear him whisper "Hi jagi. Fancy meeting you here" making you laugh and pull back. Looking up at him you say "I thought you guys weren't attending" he goes to reply but Inseong comes in saying "well we just had to reunite the couple who were missing each other oh so much" holding his hands to his heart dramatically.

You slap Inseongs arm lightly blushing as Taeyang chuckles at his friend. You realise that pictures are being taken still and say "im gonna head inside, go take pictures with the guys" Laughing as you do. He goes to nod when someone yells to you two "Can we take a picture of you two together? You guys are too cute!!".

Your boyfriend nods his arm now wrapped round your waist as he moves the two of you closer to the fan. "Alright smile you two!" The fan says. Taeyang signals to the fan to hold on as you smile towards the camera when you feel a tap on your shoulder. Turning around you look at Taeyang confused when his lips come crashing down to yours making you gasp but kiss back anyways. The screams go louder as people notice making you quickly pull back.

Looking around you see the guys teasing the two of you as the crowd cheers. Blushing you mumble "im going inside now. You should go take some photos with the guys". He laughs at this but nods. You go to walk inside but Taeyangs hand wraps round your arm pulling you back. You raise an eyebrow as he points to his lips. You cover your face with your hands embarrassed but he just stands there.

Quickly removing your hands from your face you lean up and give him a quick peck on the lips before speed walking into the building. You can hear everyone laughing at your actions making you blush but it deeps when you hear your boyfriend yell "aww jagi that wasn't a real kiss!! You owe me!!". You turn around quickly and poke your tongue at him making him laugh and do the same back.

----THE END----

Hehe they looked amazing at the MAMA awards!!