Rowoon <Request>

Thank you strawberrystrongbaby for requesting this Rowoon imagine. I hope you enjoy reading it ^_^!!

Oh and in this story, N/N stands for neigbour's name lol just in case you guys are confused about that :). Anyways on with the story and enjoy!

---------

Wondering through the aisles of your local grocery store, you skimmed pass the many different food products as you mumble to yourself "what do you get a sick boyfriend?". Hearing laughter from you behind, you quickly spin around coming face to face with your next door neighbour.

You blush at her and wave awkwardly before saying "uh hi N/N" making the old lady smile at you softly. She points to something behind you and you turn to see what it is. You tilt your head to the side slightly as you realise you were conveniently standing in front of the medicine section.

N/N walks slowly and stops beside you and turning to look at you. "What's he sick with?" she asks you and you smile gratefully at her before replying back "he has a fever and has been coughing all day, I'm really worried about him so I thought I'd look after him today".

"Well aren't you just a lovely girlfriend" your neighbour comments and you feel your face heat up at the compliment. N/N reaches forward grabbing a bottle of medicine and handing it to you as she says "this should help that boyfriend of yours.. what's his name dear?".

A smile makes its way instantly onto your face before you say "his name's Rowoon and he's lovely, you'd love him if you meet him". She laughs lightly at you but smiles adoringly before saying "how about I help you buy some ingredients to make a good soup for him and you can tell me all about him."

Nodding your head excitedly you reply back "of course I'd love to". "Well alright then come on missy" she says hooking her arm with yours as you throw your head back in laughter but walk along side her.

~~~~~~~~

Using the key Rowoon gave you, you unlock the door before taking your shoes and coat off and closing the door. "Rowoon?" you yell peeking into the living room not seeing him.

Walking up the stairs you knock softly on your boyfriend's door and hear a soft "yes?" before opening it and popping your head in. Rowoon smiles lightly at you as he lies in bed buried underneath his blanket.

"Hey jagi" he says in a raspy voice and you smile sadly at him before sitting on the side of the bed and brushing his hair back. "How you feeling?" you ask looking at him in concern, he laughs and says "much better now that your here".

Rolling your eyes you say "still cheesy as always I see" laughing as you do. Remembering the ingredients in your car, you jump up from the side of the bed making Rowoon look at you in shock and ask confused "what.. what is it?".

You laugh at his expression and quickly say "nothing I just remembered I brought stuff to help you get better. I'm going to go down and get them, I'll be right back" before you give him a quick kiss on the cheek and hurry downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~

Placing the bags of food on the kitchen counter, you stand there slightly out of breath before taking the medicine out of the bag and pouring the correct amount out. You grab a bottle of water out of the fridge and again make your way up the stairs to your boyfriend's room.

You knock on the door before opening it slightly and seeing Rowoon watching movies on his laptop. "Here, take this" you say as you hand it to him but try not to laugh when his face scrunches up when he sees the medicine.

He shocks you when he ducks his head under the blanket and you faintly hear him say "nope nope nope.. I don't need medicine Y/N, I'm fine witho-" before he breaks out into a small fit of coughs.

"Really Rowoon, don't be such a baby" you say reaching forward to grab the blanket before tugging it lightly. It doesn't move as Rowoon holds the other end making you sigh but laugh nonetheless, "Rowoon I swear if you do not take this medicine I will ignore you for a week".

It's silent for a few seconds before you see the blanket shift and your boyfriend's head pops out from the blanket, a frown plastered on his face. You smile happily at him and he sees this mumbling "yeah yeah" as he reaches for the medicine unwillingly.

He pulls a yuck face as he finishes it and you laugh softly before pinching his cheek and saying in a baby voice "awww you did it". It's Rowoon's turn to roll his eyes at you but you smile innocently at him before saying "alright, I'm going to go make you some soup".

~~~~~~~~~~~

You stir the ingredients together as you go over the steps in your head from your neighbour. Satisfied that everything was in the pot, you hummed softly as you continued stirring the soup before gasping in shock when a familiar pair of arms wrap round your waist.

Rowoon's head rests lazily on your shoulder as he smells your cooking before commenting "smells good Y/N" as he kisses your neck. You laugh as it tickles you before leaning forward and scooping a small amount of soup and tasting it.

"Hmm it's pretty good" you say shocked at your own food before turning around carefully in Rowoon's arms and feeding him. You watch his reaction nervously and grin happily when he nods and says "oh jagi that's really good".

You turn the stove off before saying "how about you go put a movie on and I'll get us some bowls to put the soup in". Your boyfriend hums in agreement before coughing again and you frown. Rowoon notices and flashes you a reassuring smile before saying "I'm getting better jagi, don't worry your pretty little head".

Laughing you nod and go to spoon some soup into bowls before carrying them into the living room. You hand Rowoon his bowl and grab your own before you both dig in, watching the movie at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~

Halfway through the movie, you notice that you both had finished the soups and so you stand up going to collect the dishes. You go to grab the bowls when Rowoon grabs your arm making you look at him before he pulls you down and you go stumbling into him.

"What are you doing Rowoon?" you ask smiling despite yourself. "Stay with me" he says pouting as he does and you cover your eyes laughing as you say "I can't I have to put the dishes in the sink".

He reaches up and pulls your hand down where he then stares into your eyes and says "you've already done so much for me Y/N". Your face turns red as you blush making Rowoon grin happily at you before drawing you closer and hugging you tightly.

"I love you Y/N" he mumbles into your ear before pulling away to look at you. Rowoon moves his hand up to brush your cheek and you lean into his touch smiling at him as you say "aww I love you too Rowoon".

~~~~~~~~~

You clasped your hand in Rowoon's as you both make your way up the concrete pathway before arriving at the door. As you go to ring the doorbell Rowoon stops you making you turn to look at him questioningly.

"A kiss for good luck?" Rowoon says looking at you with a cheesy smile. You laugh at him before rolling your eyes and replying back "you are so weird" but you step closer to him anyways.

Rowoon smiles at his victory and draws you closer then he leans down and presses his lips against yours making you smile against his. A person clears their throat from in beside the two of you and you quickly pull away.

You smile awkwardly at your neighbour as Rowoon rubs his neck and then waves at the lady. "I see you aren't sick anymore" she states looking at your boyfriend. Rowoon laughs before bowing and saying "thank you for helping Y/N out that day". N/N smiles at him and then nods at you making you laugh.

----THE END----