Rowoon

You walked to SF9'S dorm hoping to catch your boyfriend there. Knocking on the door you hear some shuffling behind it and then someone as they yell "How hard is it to separate the clothes by colour!?". You smile as you recognise Rowoons voice and knock again waiting. The door finally swings open and you see your boyfriend frowning his head turned to the rest of the guys who sit on the couch.

"Hello?" You ask trying to catch your boyfriends attention. Rowoon turns around and sees you, smiling he leans down to kiss you. You kiss him back before you two pull away when Jaeyoon says "really?". You feel your boyfriend tense and he goes to say something when you stop him grabbing his arm. He looks down at you confused until you smile at him saying "let's go!". You wave goodbye to the others before dragging Rowoon out the door and down the street.

Laughing he asks "Y/N where are we going?". You link his arm with yours before winking at him as you reply "it's a surprise". Leaning your head on his arm you continue walking down the street as he shakes his head down at you but doesn't reply back.

~~~~~~~~~

You stop in your tracks as you reach your destination smiling. Your boyfriend turns to you and says "a playground?". You make your way towards the monkey bars as Rowoon follows behind you. "Race?" You ask and he nods back. You quickly start trying your hardest to finish first when suddenly Rowoon walks pass you. "Yah! That's not fair! Your feet can't touch the ground" you say pouting as you let go. Your mouth forms an o as you realise that your boyfriend was way too tall for this. Covering your mouth as you laugh at this, he shakes his head at you before saying "how about something else jagi".

You nod your head excitedly before running towards the swings. Sitting down you see your boyfriend still standing there shaking his head at you. Smiling at him you yell "awww come on oppa! Push me please" pouting at him with your best puppy face.

You clap your hands when you see him making his way towards you. Admiring him as he walks, he notices and does a catwalk making you burst out in laughter. He strikes a pose when he reaches you as you pretend to be the paparazzi. "Thank you thank you" Rowoon says waving at his invisible audience. "Alright pretty boy, come push me now please" you say. He nods his head walking behind you, placing his hands on your back he pushes lightly and you start to swing.

Laughing as you get higher and higher off the ground, you see your boyfriend sit on the next swing. He quickly swings higher than you and you try your hardest to beat him. Giving up you slow down and smile at how carefree he's being now. He slows down too and grabs hold of your hand swinging it in the middle of you two.

"Thanks for this" he says looking at you. "It's nothing oppa" you say back blushing as he continues staring at you. Moving off his swing he kneels in front of you cupping your face. Running his thumb against your cheek he says "Y/N I love you and just being with you is something not nothing". You smile leaning into his hand as you kiss him before saying "I love you too Rowoon".

Hearing children coming towards the playground you both quickly pull apart. You giggle as he looks around panicked before you hold his hand and nudge your head towards the dorms direction. He gets the message and stands up before helping you off the swing.

~~~~~~~~~

Walking away from the playground to Rowoons dorm, you walk slowly feeling tired. Your boyfriend notices and kneels in front of you, "hop on" he says looking at you over his shoulder. Laughing you jump onto his back wrapping your arms around his neck as his wrap tightly around your thighs making sure not to drop you. You bury your face into his neck as you mumble "thanks oppa" before you feel your eyes start to close.

Rowoon hearing your steady breathing smiles and continues walking. Knocking on the door lightly, he waits for one of the boys to open it. Soon the door opens revealing Hwiyoung he goes to talk but is stopped when Rowoon puts a finger to his lips telling him to be quiet as he nudges his head towards you sleeping. Hwiyoung nods and moves aside letting Rowoon in.

Your boyfriend walks to his room and carefully places you on his bed. You wake up a little mumbling "Oppa?". Hearing him whisper "I'm coming jagi hang on" before feeling his arms wrap around you. You turn around and cuddle into him before you fall asleep again.

Rowoon looks down seeing you asleep again and smiles before he places a kiss upon your hair and closes his eyes too.

----THE END----