Zuho

Watching Click Your Heart again for the third time that week you lounged on the couch waiting for your boyfriend to come over.

Hearing the doorbell ringing you jump off the couch and head to the door. Opening it, you are greeted by the sight of Zuho holding a bouquet of roses. He hands them to you as he gives you a kiss on the cheek. You blush and thank him as you head into the kitchen looking for a vase you put the flowers in them.

You see him in the living room and walk towards him. He stares at your laptop screen and sees that you had conveniently paused it at his fight scene. You gasp as an idea pops into your head. He turns to you and asks if your are alright. Nodding your head you ask "teach me your fight scene please. It looks so cool!". Laughing at your excitement he warns you "Jagi just know that I don't know how to actually kickbox".

Smiling you cheekily say "well if your sure you don't know then I guess I can  call Hwiyoung and see if he can teach me. Since you know, he actually knows how to kickbox". You wait for a few seconds for his response that is sure to come.

Not disspoinnting you he says "yah! How hard can it be. I did it in the web series so I can do it now". Wanting to joke more you say "are you sure? Cause I'm sure Hwiyoung would be willing to teach me". His face goes serious before he grabs your hand pulling you into the backyard. "Come on let's start" he says motioning for you to come closer.

You shake your head before standing in front of him. He starts attempting to teach you showing you a fighting stance he learnt while filming. You try to follow his lead but you can't get your footing right. He laughs at you trying and walks towards you. Grabbing your waist he reaches around to put your hands in the correct place. "By holding your hands in front of your face, you make sure your enemy can't hit you there" he explains. You feel his breath on your neck and shudder a little. He grins before letting go of your hands and turning your waist in the right direction. You blush at this but say nothing. "You got it!!" He cheers and then tells you to kick your leg forward to attack. You kick your leg and surprising to you, it's a pretty powerful kick as you hear the wind. Zuho stands there shocked and you cross your arms at him. "Why are you so shocked?" questioning him. His mouth opens and close before he tries to do a kick also.

Lifting his leg up to kick forward, it seems as though he used to much force as his shoe goes flying through the air and lands in your tree. You burst out laughing and your laugh gets louder as you see him turn towards you with his face all red. You can't help it as your eyes scan down and see his feet with no shoe on. This makes your face turn red as you can't help yourself. "Aww jagi stop...this is embarassing" he mumbles.

You try to calm down before slowly making your way to him. "Zuho.. it's fine. Question is.. how are we going to get your shoe down?" You ask. You both turn and look up spotting his black sneaker sitting on a branch.

"Okay I'll lift you on my shoulders and you grab it. Got it?" Zuho says. You look at him as if he is delusional before replying "are you crazy? Why don't we just grab a ladder?". "Well do you have a ladder then?" He asks. You slowly shake your head before he crouches down. "You better not drop me zuho. I'm scared of heights" you warn him. He stands up and cups your face comforting you as he says "Y/N trust me. I won't let anything happen to you okay?". He kisses you sweetly before making sure your okay again.

You climb onto his shoulders as he holds tightly onto your legs. He keeps talking to you as he slowly makes his way towards his shoe. Reaching forward you grab a hold of his shoe. You feel the wind start to pick up and tell zuho that your scared and want to come down now. He nods his head and slowly helps you down. Once your back on the ground you hand him his shoe as if he were cinderella. He laughs at your sudden mood change but plays along with it.

You smile knowing what he's doing. Standing up you hug him as you wrap your arms around his waist. Burying your face in his chest you say "thank you for today. Your my hero". You lift your head upwards batting your eyelashes and lifting one of your legs as you do.

He smiles down at your antics as he says "well I guess that makes you the princess then Y/N" he says as he leans down and kisses you. You smile against his lips before making another cheeky remark "but I found your slipper, cinderella". He shakes his head and says "let's forget about that alright". You laugh at this but he silences you by pressing his lips on yours. You happily accept his lips as you kiss him back.

----THE END----