Youngbin <Birthday>

It was a few days after Youngbins birthday and you were packing your things into a suitcase. The boys of SF9 had sent you a ticket to fly over to them so that you could surprise your boyfriend on his birthday. However they brought the wrong ticket which meant that you missed his birthday. That was alright though since you were going now. Excited you finished packing and headed to the airport.

~~~~~~~~~

SF9 had planned a trip to the beach. They were all enjoying their time when Dawon disappeared heading towards one of the vans that they came in. Everyone carried on knowing what was happening except Youngbin who sat there confused wondering what was going on.

Dawon returns carrying a table and places it on the sand next to the group. Rowoon stands up and walks to the car with Dawon to get the rest of their things. Youngbin now even more confused turns to the group. Inseong seeing this says "they are just bringing out the food for lunch" he makes up. Nodding his head Youngbin moves to go help them stopping when Chani distracts him saying "Hyung let's go play some volleyball".

Dawon and Rowoon return carrying a birthday cake and party things. Youngbins mouth drops open at it and slowly makes his way over to the cake. He thanks the group as Jaeyoon lights the candles. Taeyang and Hwiyoung getting ready to throw confetti with their party poppers.

As they all join in to start singing happy birthday. Youngbin goes to blow the candles out when his attention moves from the cake to something in the distant in front of him. He stands straight covering his mouth as he sees you making your way over smiling brightly at him.

A tear rolls down his cheek before he takes off running towards you. Seeing him coming, you laugh and start running to him just like one of those cliche romantic movies....

You jump wrapping your legs around his waist when you reach him and your arms go around his neck. He grabs onto you tightly as his arms go around your hips. You both have tears running down your faces as you two hadn't seen each other in weeks.

He grins happily at you and you do the same back before saying "Happy birthday oppa!!". He chuckles and leans in to kiss you as you do the same.

~~~~~~~~~

The boys watch as the two of you share a lovely moment. Dawon breaks it however when he askes  "Sooo. .. can we eat the cake now?". You all turn to him laughing as he waits for an answer. Youngbin shakes his head before putting you down but keeping his arm wrapped around your hip. You lean onto him as you two make your way to the group.

"Did you make a wish yet?" You ask your boyfriend looking up at him. He smiles down at you quickly leaning down to kiss your nose and whispers in your ear "I don't need to. I already have everything I'll ever need right here". You two smile at each other and lean in for a another kiss.

"Ewwww" Chani says before Hwiyoung throws the beach ball at his head shushing him. You pull away laughing at their behaviour. Youngbin cuts the cake and shares it around with everyone.

He takes a small piece and goes to feed you it. Opening your mouth waiting for the cake, you shriek as you feel it get squashed onto your cheek. Shocked you look to Youngbin only to see him laughing at you.

"Oh your so going to get it now" you say grabbing a big piece of cake and moving towards him. His laugh rings out as he jumps up running down the beach. You jump up too before taking off after him shouting "Come back here!!".

Watching as you try to catch your boyfriend, the boys enjoy the show.

----THE END----