35- Winter Revolution Part 1

So since this a huge part of the movie, I'm going to put this in two parts. I can already hear the moaning and groaning. xD f you guys have any songs you think will fit either parts, tell me in the comments and I'll check them out. Don't worry, I always cite my sources. ;) Enjoy.

Chapter Inspiration:

- Don't You Worry Child ~ Swedish House Mafia

- When I Look At You ~ Miley Cyrus (submitted by theblacklake)

For the first time since I got to Narnia, I had a hard time sleeping. Suddenly, an image appeared in my head. Aslan was walking alone through the campsite before heading off to the woods. Where is He going? His head hung low, mournful, until His ears perked up. "Shouldn't you both be in bed?" I watched in confusion as Susan and Lucy came out from behind a tree.

I was surprised that He couldn't see me. This really must be happening if no one can. "We couldn't sleep." Lucy told him. "Please, Aslan. Couldn't we come with you?" Susan asked, stepping over a large, fallen tree branch. Aslan sighed and thought for a moment.

"I would be glad of the company tonight." He murmured. As they continued to walk, Lucy and Susan began to stroke His fur. I awkwardly followed behind them until Aslan stood in front of a bush, stopping us. We watched Him worriedly as He said, "It is time. From now on, I must go on alone. Thank you Susan. Thank you Lucy. And farewell."

I "stood" next to Susan and Lucy who were hiding behind the bushes. I watched as He walked forward towards the fire. Suddenly, I realized where we were. The Stone Table. A sick feeling washed through me. "Oh no Aslan. Nononononono." I whispered, panic rising through me.

I watched in horror as the Minotaur General knocked Aslan down. "Why doesn't he fight back?" Lucy wailed. I shook my head, tears welling in my eyes. The Witch stood on top of Table and ordered, "Bind him. Wait. First let him be shaved."

Talking Beasts ran forward and started to cut off his fur with knives and daggers. I felt my teeth and nails sharpen. "Tonight, the Deep Magic will be appeased, but tomorrow, we will take Narnia, Forever!" Jadis called, creating a loud bedlam.

She then bent down to where Aslan was laying. I knew my hearing had improved because I could hear her say, "You know, Aslan, I'm a little disappointed in you. Did you really think that by giving your life you would save the human boy? Ha. You are giving up your life, and saving no one. So much for love."

I watched them intently, feeling a wave of déjà vu. The Witch stood back up and addressed her army "In that knowledge...Despair...and DIE!!" Aslan suddenly looked at us and I could've sworn He was looking at me too. She plunged the knife in Aslan and He growled in pain, His eyes slowly closing.

"The great cat is DEAD!!" She screeched, causing her army to cheer loudly. "General, gather your army and prepare for battle. However short it may be." Otmin made an odd, loud noise, signaling his troops. Rage coursed through me.

As the image started to blur, I screamed, "NO!"

I shot up in bed and looked around. Regardless that I was wearing a white nightshift, I grabbed Fortis and shoved my wand in my sleeve. I bolted out of the tent flaps and ran to Aslan's tent, still barefoot. Oreius, who was on guard duty, saw me and called after me, "General, are you alright?"

I ignored him and ripped the flaps open. Darkness greeted me, not the friendly, golden face I was desperately hoping to see. I backed up and almost fell off the ledge if Oreius hadn't caught me. "General, what's wrong?" he asked me. I steadied myself and looked at the twilight skyline.

"Oreius, wake up the camp and bring them here." I said in a hollow voice. He gave me a worried look but did as told. Ten minutes later, everyone was stood in front of me except Susan and Lucy. Peter and Edmund kept asking me where they were, but I wouldn't answer them.