50- Bill & Fleur's Wedding

Just so you guys know, I kind need help with these inspirations cause in case you didn't know, my sense of music is not the greatest or really normal. I wanna know what kind of songs YOU guys like so you can enjoy listening to them. (If you even listen to these songs lol.) Get ready for an action-packed next ten chapters. A lot of stuff is going on. HINT. HINT. ;)

Chapter Inspiration:

- Clocks ~ Coldplay

I smoothed my flowy, light green dress and stared at the girl staring back at me. Although her expression looked happy, her eyes were tired. I ran a hand through my hair and was confused why I was tired. I think the real question is, when am I not tired?

I huffed and walked slowly down the first staircase. Why on Earth did I choose such high heels? I caught the bannister as I almost fell down. A pair of eyes burned into my back, forcing me to turn around. Fred stood at the bottom, smirking at me. I glared at him and tried to walk again.

I was doing pretty well until the staircase in front of him. I tripped on the second to last step, awaiting the hard ground. I was surprised when two strong arms caught and steadied me. I bet Peter's arms are stronger. You did train him well for fifteen years.

My body instantly stiffened at the thoughts. Fred was giving me a strange, concerned look. "Are you alright?" I brightened up as best as my face could. "Yeah, brilliant. I should've chosen shorter heels." He chuckled and held the door open.

I took in the scene before me. The tent was long and spacious, filled with lots of guests. The actual marriage part was absolutely beautiful. I smiled at the memory of Mrs. Weasley's crying. It must be hard to watch your children grow up.

Fred waved a hand in front of my face. "I hope you don't space out on me all night." I shook my head, embarrassed. "Sorry Fred." His next sentence was cut off by the clapping coming from inside the party. I peeked my head in and watched as Bill and Fleur starting dancing. I smiled at the happy faces.

Fred sidled up to me, now holding two glasses of champagne. He offered me one, but I declined politely. "It was a good idea to do this. Get everyone's mind off everything." I commented quietly. He nodded. "I heard your brother tried to run away. What happened?"

I cringed. Fred tried to apologize, but I stopped him. "No, it's fine. He...he's a little anxious. He has a sort of job to do. He, Hermione, and Ron aren't going back to Hogwarts this year." I told him slowly. Fred looked at me in alarm. "Mum will kill him if he doesn't."

I shook my head. "You don't understand. This needs to be done. Or else—" I stopped. I close my eyes, trying to get rid of the terrible thoughts. Fred grabbed my wrist and pulled me with him. My eyes fluttered open quickly, watching him lead me somewhere. That somewhere was his room...

His back faced me as he shut the door. I wrung my hands as I watched him. "Fred—" He jerked around and gave me a serious look. "What's this dangerous mission my brother has to do?" I shook my head sadly. "I can't tell you Fred. I'm sorry. Dumbledore swore us to secrecy. I would be betraying him."

A frustrated and angry expression became his face. I didn't like it one bit. "But I need to know! Why aren't you going? Can't you protect them?!" He was yelling now. I crossed my arms to hide my shaking hands. "I tried. Harry wouldn't hear of it. I've accepted it now. Going would be selfish and I need to protect Eva. This year is going to be different Fred she needs protection." I told him calmly.

"YEAH? WHAT ABOUT MY BROTHER?!" he shouted. I ran a shaky hand through my hair. "I-I'm trying Fred. I'm sorry." I cursed myself as my voice cracked. Tears are a sign of weakness. Pull it together. Fred was now looking at me in alarm.