80- Storytelling

Sorry for the late update this thing called Project Runway has kind of returned to my life. By the way, I noticed this story now has a little over 20 freaking k views. You guys...I can't even say anymore how great you all are. Love you all. Ciao xx.

Chapter Inspiration:

- Love Song ~ Adele

- Summertime Sadness ~ Lana Del Ray (submitted by Olethia)

- Tears of Angel (submitted by NessaTheFangirl)

- Somewhere ~ Within Temptation

Shock ran through me for a few minutes, leaving me to stare at my surroundings. Finally, I curled up in a ball and sat against the wall for a few moments. I miss them already, my brain cried. I wanted to comfort myself, very pathetic I know, but I couldn't bring myself to.

I heard footsteps echoing through a hallway nearby and jumped up immediately, getting in a defensive stance with my wand drawn. To my surprise, Harry rounded the corner and watched me with a surprised look. "Laurel, your back!" I hugged my brother and asked, "How long have I been gone?"

Harry shrugged sheepishly. "Not long. But you know, we noticed." I understood immediately who he meant. As we walked down the corridor, he asked, "So what happened after we left?" A small, nostalgic smile crept up my face. "Caspian was crowned King of Narnia under the Pevensies. We had a parade and a ball which were both fun."

My smiled disappeared, turning to a somber frown. "Then Aslan told Susan and Peter that they couldn't come back to Narnia. I know it's killing him and I feel awful that I can't do anything about it. Plus, Narnia won't be the same without them. He also told us that Lucy, Ed, and I would be coming back sometime in the future. Knowing our friend, 'soon' could be two years."

Harry patted my shoulder soothingly. "I'm sure you'll see him soon." I turned to him with glassy eyes. "How do you know? Harry, I'm going to be in the Wizarding world for Aslan knows how long fixing Hogwarts! Then, I'm going to apply for a job at the Ministry and then I'll be swamped with work if I get a job..."

My brother gave me a hug. "Hey, I'm sure Aslan has something cooked up His...Well, I can't say sleeve now, can I?" I laughed. Harry pondered over his advice, before giving up. "Okay, whatever. The point is, you will find him. Hey, why don't you send him an owl?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Harry, how do you think their mother would react to a owl flying through their window? Besides, I'm sure they don't remember that we use owls as a postal system. That was a minor detail and it was eleven o'clock at night when I explained this."

We thought about this for a moment and burst into laughter. It would be pretty funny. I didn't even realize that we were at the Great Hall until Eva ran through the doors and almost knocked me over. "Hey, Ev! What's up?" She beamed at me and whispered, "I'm glad you're back. Did you have a nice time with Peter without Harry harping on you two?"

I blushed at the memory of Harry's message and shrugged. "Yeah, but just because you two weren't there to tease us didn't mean that his siblings and Caspian didn't." Eva sighed and guided me into the Hall. "You're so lucky! To be dating a king..."

I giggled as she pretended to faint. "How handsome was he at thirty?" I bit my lip, snickering slightly. "He's always been very handsome, but he had a beard then. And longish hair. I honestly didn't like either, but they suited him." Eva started giggling uncontrollably. "Peter? With a beard and long hair?"

George walked over and ruffled her hair. "What are you laughing about?" She continued to laugh, but her eyes widened in alarm. I cleared my throat awkwardly and answered, "I told her a joke." Unfortunately, this spiked his curiosity. "Cool, can you tell me it?" Silence came over us as I desperately tried to think of a funny joke. "I don't remember it." I lamely announced, getting a quiet snort from Harry.