103- Peter's Present

Bloody hell, I know these past couple chapters have been crappy and short and fillers, for which I apologize and I'll be going back later to revise them majorly, but I've been leading up to the very next chapter for a while now. So I promise that it is about to get
very exciting very quickly.

Soooo.... On another note, I suck at these kind of things so I'm just gonna leave a lot of it to your imagination. This is NOT smut. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't write it. It'd suck really badly. But just a fair warning, there are implications of adult content, but it's nothing graphic. :)

Chapter Inspiration:

- Birthday ~ Katy Perry

- Stay The Night ~ Zedd ft. Hayley Williams

Peter unlocked the door and held it open for me, who was juggling all my presents and the cake. "Do you want a little help?" He asked, ready to swoop in if needed. I moved all my things to one hand, my arm starting to ache, and shooed him. "That's alright, just keep the door open, please." Peter raised his eyebrows, about to protest, but I scowled at him. He held his hands in surrender as I moved past him.

I set the things on the kitchen counter when my eyes were covered. "Peter, what are you doing?" He led me passed what I thought was the living room and to the nearest bathroom, which happened to be the one in our room. "Why, I'm giving you your birthday present." My forehead wrinkled.
We stopped in front of the bathroom mirror, the cabinet pressing against my thighs. "Keep your eyes closed." Peter whispered in my ear. I nodded, my heart beating wildly. What is it? A cool chain was placed around my neck with something dangling from it. He did the clasp.

"Open your eyes, love." My eyes opened slowly finding their way to the necklace around my neck. On a silver chain hanging just below my other necklace was a silver locket engraved with intricate details. My mouth dropped. He grinned and put his hands on my waist, watching as I caressed it with my fingers. "Do you like it?"

I didn't answer at first, trying to formulate words. "Pete...this is so incredibly beautiful. I love it." My face broke into a grin. He leaned in and kissed my cheek tenderly. "Well, a beautiful girl deserves beautiful things."

I blushed fiercely and smacked his arm. "Shut up." He winked cheekily, drawing me into his arms. I scoffed and received a small peck on the lips. "Happy birthday, Laurel." I stared up at him, and without thinking (...much...) I pulled his head down and smashed his lips against mine. He seemed taken aback at first, but warmed up to me almost immediately.

He broke away from my lips and stared to kiss my jaw, trailing down to my neck and my collarbones, biting here and there. I gaped when he got to a particular place on my neck, which made him smirk. This'll teach that little snake! My hands slipped under his shirt and slid over his abs. My nails gently dug into his skin as they moved down to his waist.

Peter moaned and pushed me hard against the wall. "You are evil." He growled roughly against my lips. I chuckled in spite of myself. He pressed his mouth to mine with a little less force, but it wasn't any less heated. He suddenly stopped and stepped away, panting. My own chest was heaving as I stared at him, my back against the bathroom wall. "W-Why'd you stop?" I breathed.

He shook his head. "Laurel, my self-control is waning by the second. Anything more and I won't be able to hold back." I bit my lip, pondering the situation. "Then don't." I blurted in a whisper. He frowned. "What?" My cheeks flushed as I repeated, "Don't hold back." Peter's eyes widened. "Laure...I don't wanna push you." I laced my fingers through his. "You aren't, trust me. I've never been so sure of anything in my life."

He smiled and kissed my forehead. "I love you." "I love you, too." Our lips met again, our feet moving, too, slowly in the direction of the bedroom.

~

I twisted my semi-wet hair into a messy bun before hobbling into the bedroom, wincing at the pain in my abdomen. Peter was still sleeping peacefully in bed with the covers ruffled around him. I smiled at the sight of him sleeping peacefully before throwing on a blue henley and a pair of his sweatpants. They were too big in the waist and in the leg, but I liked them just fine. To solve the waist problem, I rolled down the fabric once.

I heard Peter shift in the bed and turned to see him, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "Morning." I smiled. Peter propped himself up on his elbows and smiled. I bit my lip hard so I didn't burst out laughing. His hair was sticking up all over the place and when he unconsciously combed a hand through it, it made it worse.

"What're you smiling about?" he asked. I came and sat on the edge of the bed. "Nothing." My smile turned into a grin. Peter scowled at my secretiveness, but surprisingly let it slide. "Are you wearing my sweatpants?" My cheeks reddened and I coughed uncomfortably. "I don't know! Why are you asking a hundred questions this morning?"

He rolled his eyes and got up from the bed. "Whatever. I'm going to clean up a bit. By the way, you look gorgeous in my sweatpants." I glared at him, but my blush gave away my true emotions. He winked cheekily and shut the bathroom door.

I got up from the bed and padded to the kitchen. I guess I'll just start breakfast. When I was placing the food on two plates, two arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled and leaned back. Peter leaned in to look at the breakfast I'd prepared. "Mmm. That looks good." I thanked him and started to arrange things prettily.

He peppered small kisses along the side of my face he could see, making me stop. "Pete." I groaned. He kissed my jawline. "What?" "Can you not wait five minutes?" He mock thought for a second. "Hmm....nope." I scowled as he started to kiss down my neck. He suddenly stopped.

I smiled, thinking I had won. But his arms were still around my waist. I turned to see him gaping at me. "What?" I demanded sharply. Peter started to laughed nervously. "What?!" I snapped, starting to panic. "I'm dead meat." He announced, running away. Growling, I washed my hands and headed into the bathroom. My mouth fell open at the sight I was greeted with.

One side of of my neck was covered in big purple blotches. "PETER WILLIAM PEVENSIE, YOU DID NOT GIVE ME A HICKEY." I bellowed, sure to put a force field around the flat before screaming. I bolted out of the room and after him.

I banged on the guest bathroom door only to find it open and empty. I scanned the room before marching out. Taking a deep breath, I tried to calm down. I wasn't going to find him with my anger giving me away. I stood in the living room, trying to think of somewhere clever he'd be hiding.

I noticed a curtain laying oddly and walked over to fix it. Still a few feet away, I noticed a toe peeking put from under the fabric. I smirked. Caught you. Looking up and down, I flicked my wrist and cast aside the curtain. Peter jumped and tried to run away. I clucked my tongue, shaking my head, and magically tripped him so he was sprawled on the ground.

I pounced on him and started lightly slapping him. "Ouch! Okay, okay! I'm sorry!" He yelped, trying to crawl away. I growled, not stopping. He knew quote well I could've been hitting him harder, but I was trying to get my point across. "How do you expect me to go to work tomorrow with all this on my neck?! Harry will kill you, you know."

I finally got off of him and stood with my arms crossed. Peter got off the ground and winced. Harry could easily win a fight with magic and he knew it. "A scarf. And makeup. Lots of makeup." He suggested, shrugging. I glowered at him and stalked off. "Fine by me. But it's your ass he'll kick if he finds out." Peter shot me a pointed glance. "Then you better do a good job." I smirked. "We shall see." I skipped off to the kitchen to finish off our now cold breakfast.